• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

newbie looking for active group

Spinnerin

I play daily, am active in FA and tournaments, give neighborly help daily. My boosted goods are planks, silk and gems. Working on building my tournament average. Happy to follow group rules on trades. Would like to find a group with regular active participation from all members, that follows an organized plan for FA success.

Alpha Lyrae

Derp Alliance is very organized with our own Forum, spreadsheets shared for every event, wonders program, 10 chests every tournament, etc. Message TomatoeHu to see if you're a fit! It's a great place to grow.

I play daily, am active in FA and tournaments, give neighborly help daily. My boosted goods are planks, silk and gems. Working on building my tournament average. Happy to follow group rules on trades. Would like to find a group with regular active participation from all members, that follows an organized plan for FA success.
Hi there, have you found a fellowship?

DeletedUser20637

We have a place for you in the Starfleet Academy. We need Active Experience Players that are able to teach what they have learned to new players and also continue to grow and build their own cities. Give us a chance we may be just what you are looking for.