• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Newbie looking for an active FS

Bubba425

Hey all! I'm new to the game, but thought I'd give it a try since i have a lot of time on my hands! I've been playing every day for roughly the last 3 weeks and the FS I'm currently in seems to only have a handful of people active. So, I'm looking for a FS that has some active people in tournaments and such. Still trying to figure stuff out, but I'm a fast learner!

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
Check out Rebel Misfits.... Join us if you think that you would like it. I am the archmage. We are very small. We do our best to be as active as possible.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
The Honey Badgers are a great Fellowship for new players! We have taken many newbies and have taught them the game. We are very active and growing, with about 20 active members currently. Average 5 chests right now and are on the verge of breaking through to 6. Get bronze in the Spire every week. I am a mage there. I am going to send you an invitation and message in-game.

DeletedUser20637

Hey all! I'm new to the game, but thought I'd give it a try since i have a lot of time on my hands! I've been playing every day for roughly the last 3 weeks and the FS I'm currently in seems to only have a handful of people active. So, I'm looking for a FS that has some active people in tournaments and such. Still trying to figure stuff out, but I'm a fast learner!
Hi Bubba425, We are active. Although we are small, we have a tournament Average of 5.0 which is good considering we only have about 14 people. We take in players new to Elvenar and teach them how to basically master this game. We help you obtain goods, trades, and assist you in growing your city until you are self sufficient. We can then Graduate you to one of our more advanced fellowships that depending on your play style is very competitive in tournaments (10 chest each week) or a more laid back fellowship that lets you grow your city and play at a much more relaxed pace.
Give us a chance, you have nothing to loose and much to gain. Starfleet Academy is the fellowship.