• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Newbie looking for FS needing steel boost

DeletedUser28818

I just started a couple of days ago and joined one of my neighbors fellowship I’m only focusing on my boosted good which at the moment is only Steel, they all seem to be producing all there goods themselves. If I read correctly when I glanced ahead in research I should have crystal and elixir boosted at a later. Is there any guild sorry, fellowship willing to help a newbie out with marble and steel?

thanks in advance

Soleil Nightbloom

My fellowship (The Rising Stars) will have an opening towards the end of the week and we are in need of Steel! We are a friendly growing active fellowship that like to play in all events tournament (10 chests past two weeks), spire ( have been getting silver medal and will unlock in ch3), and the fellowship adventures (placed 22nd). We welcome new players who are just starting out, will give advice and answer any questions you may have. It is encouraged to give visits at least 3 times a week or more but most players visit daily and trade fairly 2- star same tier and 3-star cross-tier (which should be at a minimum). Please visit us in game to read the fellowship overview and if you are interested please message me here in the forum or in-game.

Soleil :)

DeletedUser28818

My fellowship (The Rising Stars) will have an opening towards the end of the week and we are in need of Steel! We are a friendly growing active fellowship that like to play in all events tournament (10 chests past two weeks), spire ( have been getting silver medal and will unlock in ch3), and the fellowship adventures (placed 22nd). We welcome new players who are just starting out, will give advice and answer any questions you may have. It is encouraged to give visits at least 3 times a week or more but most players visit daily and trade fairly 2- star same tier and 3-star cross-tier (which should be at a minimum). Please visit us in game to read the fellowship overview and if you are interested please message me here in the forum or in-game.

Soleil :)
How do I find the fellowship in game? I‘m currently a member of one

Soleil Nightbloom

@LadyAradel Under your profile picture, click on the trophy icon that displays your Rank. Then tap the “Fellowship Tab”, where there will be a search bar. In the search bar type “The Rising Stars”, which will then display for you. Then click on the fellowship and then tap “View Fellowship” which will display the fellowship overview and info about the fellowship.

I just started a couple of days ago and joined one of my neighbors fellowship I’m only focusing on my boosted good which at the moment is only Steel, they all seem to be producing all there goods themselves. If I read correctly when I glanced ahead in research I should have crystal and elixir boosted at a later. Is there any guild sorry, fellowship willing to help a newbie out with marble and steel?

thanks in advance
The Doors of Perception would like to welcome you! AutumnBreeze

DeletedUser28818

Sorry AutumnBreeze, the rising stars got to me first