• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Newbie--one week in--seeking Fellowship for Growth

JerickEvenstar

Greetings

I am looking for a Fellowship to help me grow a productive city. I am on daily--work from home means that I can be on through the day. I am hoping for a medium to large Fellowship that understand that my small contribution today will give larger results in the future!

Thanks in advance to all!

Targus

Please feel free to check out our fellowship, Starship Kalypso. Our archmage is Tpabird. We’re a friendly and helpful group, and we‘d definitely be able to help you grow your city.
targus

Deleted User - 848894468

EnternalDragons-Recruiting has openings and would love to assist new players in growing.

I see you have joined a Fellowship, however wonderful, enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:

shionnach

Fae Sidhe Kelpies new fellowship, part of the Fae Sidhe Family, looking for new members. Please apply if interested, thanks :)