• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Newbie Question: Premium Expansion?

DeletedUser2064

Under "Premium Expansion" it says I can "unlock more premium expansions by upgrading the Main Hall." Right now I can spend 450 diamonds to get it, but I don't really want to if I don't have to. My main hall is level 3 at the moment. Exactly at what level do I unlock the next expansion?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser61

Each time you upgrade your Main Hall, an additional premium expansion becomes available. If you have reached the end of the Chapter VI tech tree, 17 premium expansions will be available. They're not cheap, but neither are they outrageous.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2064

Ah, and here I thought by upgrading it I'd eventually be able to pay with just coins. Now it all makes sense, thanks! :D