• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Newbie ~ Thanks for the nice welcome

FairyInBellbottoms

Shroom Aficionado
Hello everyone. I'm a brand new member and interested in joining a fellowship.
Will anyone take on a Newbie? I learn fast and am "Rarin' To Go!".
Hope to hear from someone ASAP. ~ Peace
Just am FYI ~ I found a fellowship! YaY!

Last edited:

FairyInBellbottoms

Shroom Aficionado
Hi @FairyInBellbottoms! Welcome to the nutfunhouse!
Do you know what world you are in? Also, tell the good people your playing style and what you enjoy most in the game so far. That will help you find a better fitting fellowship, which makes a BIG difference!
Thanks Crackie. I am in Arendyll (SP?) But since I posted this I realized I'm not far enough in the Research tree to join a fellowship yet .Darn it.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Also, tell the good people your playing style and what you enjoy most in the game so far. That will help you find a better fitting fellowship, which makes a BIG difference!
This is kind of hard for brand new players now, since they do not unlock the tournament until ch 4 and the spire until ch 5. It is hard to know if you enjoy the tournament and spire until you experience it. With the new, revised tech tree totally brand new players will have to join their first FS blind and then wait a few weeks to unlock the tournament and spire just to find out if they are a good fit or not. I kind of understand why Inno pushed the Spire back to ch 5 due to how easy the spire was for cities at the end of ch 3 under the original tech tree. But I still do not understand the reasoning behind pushing the tournament back. The stuff I got from the tournament helped me grow my cities when they were starting out.

Last edited:

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
This is kind of hard for brand new players now, since they do not unlock the tournament until ch 4 and the spire until ch 5. It is hard to know if you enjoy the tournament and spire until you experience it. With the new, revised tech tree will have to join their first FS blind and then wait a few weeks to unlock the tournament and spire just to find out if they are a good fit or not.
Oh, trust me. I am more than aware of this. I've had a new city camping out in obscurity with a random FS of all new players for over a month to investigate first hand what the new player experience is like so I can better understand their trials and tribulations with the new tech tree better. But even without Spire/tourney access, you should still know what you want out of this game and what kind of gaming personality you are, like whether you like competitive play or just want to take it easy for example. Given @FairyInBellbottoms is all ready to dive into fellowship experience and came to the forum, I'd imagine she probably wants a social gaming experience versus one of solitude. All important things to know what you want to look for in a fellowship!

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Thanks Muffy! I'm told I am going to be held back from participating in the tournaments and spire for some time. But I've gotten to the point where I can play in the fellowship advantage (whenever that is?) :(
Fairy, welcome to the forum. I just wanted to say that you picked a great archmage and fellowship. Henroo has been on the forum for years and he always gives good advice. He'll help you grow your city, and you'll soon be playing with the pros.

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
Don’t get discouraged @FairyInBellbottoms , you will be able to do the tournament real soon . And yes you can do the Fellowship Adventures when it gets here .Nows your opportunity to upgrade your buildings as much as the chapter allows , upgrade your roads and you will be at the top in no time !!!! Isn’t it fun ? I’m addicted , been here 7 years and there’s never a dull moment I promise !! Make sure you take a look at all the valuable links located in the Sorcerers Scrolls of Knowledge on the Forum. You will find Game Play , there’s several links there . Also all about the Fellowship Adventures link is there … tons of useful links that will help you ! Glad you joined us ~

FairyInBellbottoms

Shroom Aficionado
Don’t get discouraged @FairyInBellbottoms , you will be able to do the tournament real soon . And yes you can do the Fellowship Adventures when it gets here .Nows your opportunity to upgrade your buildings as much as the chapter allows , upgrade your roads and you will be at the top in no time !!!! Isn’t it fun ? I’m addicted , been here 7 years and there’s never a dull moment I promise !! Make sure you take a look at all the valuable links located in the Sorcerers Scrolls of Knowledge on the Forum. You will find Game Play , there’s several links there . Also all about the Fellowship Adventures link is there … tons of useful links that will help you ! Glad you joined us ~
I will check them out Muffy. Thank you for the advice