• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Newbie

DeletedUser20507

Hello !
New here still trying to learn the ropes. Im 62 retired. Play on mobile on my tablet so i bounce in alot to the game. I played tribes and castleville on facebook so i know a wee bit about how things work. I joined a one person fellowship just to be in one but looking for a laidback group. Im not an in game chatter but i do visit all the people ive discovered everyday. Working thru the quests and having fun. Biggest challenge right now is trying to get my city organized to efficiently use space. Reading posts trying to learn but alot still just doesnt quite click lol

DeletedUser2768

Hello !
New here still trying to learn the ropes. Im 62 retired. Play on mobile on my tablet so i bounce in alot to the game. I played tribes and castleville on facebook so i know a wee bit about how things work. I joined a one person fellowship just to be in one but looking for a laidback group. Im not an in game chatter but i do visit all the people ive discovered everyday. Working thru the quests and having fun. Biggest challenge right now is trying to get my city organized to efficiently use space. Reading posts trying to learn but alot still just doesnt quite click lol

There are quite a few guides floating around that should help with that. Mykan's Giude to ______ here in the forums is my first stop, usually. GamersGemsofKnowledge has a site that is very wordy that is helpful. Platinum Leaf (Facebook I think) is also a good resource.

The first step to organizing you city is to put the short sides of your building on the road. Use both sides of the road too. If your buildings are square (2x2, 3x3), it's not as important. HOWEVER they will change in size/orientation as you level them up. A fun "playground" is elvenarchitect.com. You can import your city to it from ElvenStats.com (another fun place to poke around).

If you ever find yourself facing a brick wall of any kind, there are plenty of us here that like to help. If I'm in the right mood, I don't mind rearranging cities for people.

Welcome to the game! I came for the game. I stay for the people.

DeletedUser16929

hello and welcome Rianbou
i too am retired with 4 grandkids
i like your avatar
20507.jpg