• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Newbie!

Jelain

I'm barely a week old, and I'm pretty sure I need to be in a FS! My guy has been playing FOE for four years, and I've loved watching him play, so I decided to start my own thing, but different. Elvenar is. I have a lot to learn, so need patience, but I will be on pretty much every day. I also look forward to being a fighter, but I'm still quite timid. Looking forward to advise, as well as being a strong part of any FS I choose belong to. Thanks to all for your consideration!!

DeletedUser26654

We're tiny but looking to grow! Check out the post in FS looking for players. I have experience, looking to do things my way, is all. Message me in NKA if you'd like!!