• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Newbie

• Thread starter DeletedUser3956
  • Start date

DeletedUser3956

Hi everyone. I'm IrishMistral aka Mairead or Mags.

DeletedUser

HI,
I'm Momofdoubles(Patty). I'm new too, I've been playing for two weeks.

Maz Mellor

I love your username, IrishMistral, as well as your given name! I am married to an Irishman so I know quite a few Máiréads and Margarets. :D What game world(s) do you play in? (I'm in Arendyll and Winyandor myself.)

DeletedUser

Hi Maz Mellor, some how your message to IrishMistral was sent to me. I guess because your message was after mine. I'm Irish too! I married an Irish Man and my Twins were born on St. Patrick's Day.

I play in Arendyll, Winyandor and Felyndral. Maybe I see you in the game.

Maz Mellor

Hi Maz Mellor, some how your message to IrishMistral was sent to me. I guess because your message was after mine. I'm Irish too! I married an Irish Man and my Twins were born on St. Patrick's Day.

I play in Arendyll, Winyandor and Felyndral. Maybe I see you in the game.

Ha! That's awesome, Patty! My stepdaughter ALMOST had her first child on St. Patrick's Day but in the end she was off by a few days. :D