• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Newblood Covenant is seeking active members

DeletedUser17333

Currently seeking active players to join our team. We enjoy each others company and helping each other.

We are a fellowship whose members are courteous, motivated, polite and show progress in growing ones city. Members must be willing to help, visit and communicate within the fellowship.
We require:
. Trades with 2 and 3 stars
. Visits to other members of the fellowship at least 3 times a week
. Message the fellowship when you will be away for 4 or more days.

Welcome! Let's grow and have fun in a pressure free fellowship.

DeletedUser20332

Currently seeking active players to join our team. We enjoy each others company and helping each other.

We are a fellowship whose members are courteous, motivated, polite and show progress in growing ones city. Members must be willing to help, visit and communicate within the fellowship.
We require:
. Trades with 2 and 3 stars
. Visits to other members of the fellowship at least 3 times a week
. Message the fellowship when you will be away for 4 or more days.

Welcome! Let's grow and have fun in a pressure free fellowship.

DeletedUser20332

Hello, I'm online now. I can't find my glasses. I think I'm following you. Loki told me to email you when Im online. I'm world hopping right now. This is the only way I can email. I've got the phone version.