• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recruiting Newbs No More (formerly Newbs United) is seeking two new players.

We are a 10+ chest fellowship every week. We get gold in the spire occasionally. We are seeking two+ active members that are interested in playing every aspect of the game. We love the fellowship adventures just to see how we will do with those that are able to participate. Chat can sometimes get ridiculous, so snowflakes probably don’t want to apply. People are friendly and helpful. We’re a fellowship worth joining. Please apply. Peace fellow Elvenarians ✌️

Emily198097

I like your comment about snowflakes! I am also seeking similar players...just posted a thread. If you get more responses than you can handle, please feel free to pass them along to me. :)

Scorpion 8125

We are a 10+ chest fellowship every week. We get gold in the spire occasionally. We are seeking two+ active members that are interested in playing every aspect of the game. We love the fellowship adventures just to see how we will do with those that are able to participate. Chat can sometimes get ridiculous, so snowflakes probably don’t want to apply. People are friendly and helpful. We’re a fellowship worth joining. Please apply. Peace fellow Elvenarians ✌️
I finally figured out how to get in the forum. I do not know what to do yet or find anything, but at least I'm in.

I like your comment about snowflakes! I am also seeking similar players...just posted a thread. If you get more responses than you can handle, please feel free to pass them along to me. :)
Thank you Emily. Will do. We are full now, but so far, don’t have a waiting list to get in The snowflake thing is quoted from one of our team members, but it has stuck
We seem to get our fair share. Our chat isn’t raunchy or ever meant to be demeaning, but some people look for any excuse to be offended, In fact, everyone is respectful enough to not completely spell out cuss words, but still, we somehow manage to upset some. My stance is- if you don’t like the chat, don’t participate. Doesn’t mean we can’t still have a beneficial partnership!

Emily198097

I have a husband and wife team in my FS and they raunch it up sometimes but nothing overt...just inuendo! LOL Like naked hot tub parties at the top of the spire!