• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Newer Active Member Looking for Fun Active Fellowship

DeletedUser19898

Hello All!

I am a newer player, I've been playing for approx two weeks. I am looking for a friendly active fellowship with members that are willing to give advice and encouragement. My player points are somewhere around 4750 already. I was recently in a fellowship that was not a good fit and due to an unreasonable member it was not a good experience. I believe in encouraging and building each other up, not bashing a member for inexperience or questions. I finished second in both tournaments I've played so far and am willing to do anything to help in tournaments as well as other fellowship activities. I am boosted in planks, silk and magic dust. Thanks for your consideration.

Sincerely,
Lady Moscoe

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19148

Hello Lady Moscoe, please consider joiniing United Elvin Free Trade. We currently have 21 members, but some are inactive and will be removed shortly. We had 10 active members in the last tournament and we opened the second chest and were half way to the third chest. We need active players who will participate and it sounds like you would fit right in. I am the Archmage and our Mage is DeeDeeMarieRose. Both of us play frequently and answer any question we can.

DeletedUser16914

Lady, at BUILD THE BEST helping people grow is what we do. If you want to be an active part of a fellowship we will gladly accept you. We are casual enough so you don't feel pressure in ranking points and we don't ever ask for you to spend resources to gain chests. However we encourage play in all fellowship activities as it helps everyone gain prizes and boosts that help us grow ;-)
Find BuildTheBest or compose a msg to me Peyta and I will get you set up ;-)

DeletedUser6089

Hi there, grey foxes would love to have you, if you like to have fun with a bunch of nice fellowship then come check us out

DeletedUser16295

Welcome to the game, Lady Moscoe. I am sure you have found a home by now; however, if you find yourself looking now or in the future Lilliput is currently recruiting. We are currently down to 14 members due to a recent removal of people who had been inactive for months. We are a group who enjoy the game and enjoy learning with each other. We tend to accept any who are looking for a home when we have openings but do not allow obscenity, bullying, or any such behavior. We have no rules other than general good-sportsmanship type rules except required weekly visitation, 30 point contribution minimum to each weekly tournament, and informed non-emergent absences that would not allow the previous 2 requirements. We work really hard to be welcoming, helpful, and competitive but without causing undue stress (or cost...Diamonds) to our membership.

DeletedUser1946

You'd be a perfect fit for VaHalla! Our attitude toward the game is the same as yours. We work cooperatively for the benefit of the whole fellowship. Give us a try.