• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Newer somewhat active player, seeking a new FS

• Thread starter DeletedUser9989
  • Start date

DeletedUser9989

I'm boosted in steel, scrolls, and elixir, 33933 points in my FS. I'm newer to the game and trying to build up my city (about halfway through Dwarves) but I'm stuck as I'm not getting any help except from a few neighbors here and there. The fellowship I am in has lost several of our players, and there are maybe 4 of us active players left. I'm rather friendly, not competitive, nor am I looking for a FS with demanding rules as I have a demanding job and that's more than enough demand on me! I play almost everyday, but there are days where life happens and I simply cannot log on. I do make it a point to visit at least 4 times weekly, though. Feel free to message me if you have any questions for me. :)

Deleted User - 797967

We would love to have you join us at Death by Chocolate! Please check out our overview statement and if we seem a good fit for you then send a request to join and I will get you right in!
All my best,
Anselaylon

DeletedUser9989

We would love to have you join us at Death by Chocolate! Please check out our overview statement and if we seem a good fit for you then send a request to join and I will get you right in!
All my best,
Anselaylon

Thank you! I have sent a request!

DeletedUser5747

We would love to entertain you. If you are still seeking a guild home.

DeletedUser3844

Clan of Valour would be pleased to have you. Feel free to review our fellowship and ask to join.
Have Fun,
Lorgard

Deleted User - 1221058

We're always looking, so if you're active and still need a home. :)

DeletedUser3844

We would be happy to have you join Clan of Valour if you are still looking for a fellowship to join. :cool:

berlou

I'm boosted in steel, scrolls, and elixir, 33933 points in my FS. I'm newer to the game and trying to build up my city (about halfway through Dwarves) but I'm stuck as I'm not getting any help except from a few neighbors here and there. The fellowship I am in has lost several of our players, and there are maybe 4 of us active players left. I'm rather friendly, not competitive, nor am I looking for a FS with demanding rules as I have a demanding job and that's more than enough demand on me! I play almost everyday, but there are days where life happens and I simply cannot log on. I do make it a point to visit at least 4 times weekly, though. Feel free to message me if you have any questions for me. :)
I am berlou on us server in khelonaar and our fellowship is Of Elves and Men we are small right now but if you read our overview it will let you know what we expect of our members

DeletedUser5871

You can come and join us at Dragonwyck, we're a laid back bunch of people, 99% play daily, we're always learning new ways of doing things and we're always on the lookout for new blood..
Mystical Arius (Archmage)

Xypher

You can join mine if you want to. just go to Sinya Arda & look for Sacred Sage Followers. the only requirements are that you help when you can and be kind to the other members

Deleted User - 4684565

Would be glad to have you I have one city in Arendyll The Old Guard and I have another city in Khelonaar New Jerusalem be glad to have you in either one Sir Mackintosh