• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Newish player looking to join a Fellowship (Steel, Scrolls, Elixirs)

• Thread starter Deleted User - 1481192
  • Start date

Deleted User - 1481192

Hello, all! I've been playing Elvenar for about three weeks now, and gradually been immersing myself in the game. I'm finally getting into the community itself, and realizing the benefits of joining a Fellowship.

Currently, I'm part way through Chapter II, in the process of unlocking my Ancient Wonders, and have production boosts for the following goods:

Steel
Scrolls
Elixirs

Are there any guilds recruiting that I would make a good match, as a member?

Thank you!

DeletedUser5747

We would love for you to join us, we have room and are a learning guild to help you excel quickly, be sure to check us out!!

DeletedUser3807

Of Elves and Men is in need of fellows with a boost of steel and elixir. If you are still searching, feel free to join us!

DeletedUser8919

Westlands is also recruiting, if you are still looking.

DeletedUser7978

Purple Unicorn FS has room. Members are friendly and helpful! We have the expectations of playing at least 4x a week, playing tournaments, and making at least 2-star trades; check us out and you will see them. The expectations make us helpful and active and help all of us have fun. I am not far ahead of you, and this FS has been awesome for me. I consider myself lucky to have found it. Good luck and have fun!

DeletedUser8964

Hello, all! I've been playing Elvenar for about three weeks now, and gradually been immersing myself in the game. I'm finally getting into the community itself, and realizing the benefits of joining a Fellowship.

Currently, I'm part way through Chapter II, in the process of unlocking my Ancient Wonders, and have production boosts for the following goods:

Steel
Scrolls
Elixirs

Thank you!
I just started my Fellowship can you please join.

DeletedUser4806

Steel
Scrolls
Elixirs

Thank you!
We would love for you to join our fellowship. We only ask you visit everyone in fellowship 4x a week. We will help you grow your new city and have fair trades with you. come check out our fellowship The Climb Empire.