• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

news for US servers, Main site

DeletedUser

i get that the company is based overseas, but how about giving us news when you give the euro server based side of things news there?
on the main website that is, not here in the "forum". a lot of people dont like forums and dont visit if unneeded.

it has come to my attention (because i accidentally started my first world city on a euro server, as there was no clear way to choose otherwise) that the euro main Elvenar website's news category is used well. but on the US server website, news feature isnt bothered to ever be updated with anything at all. Seriously, there's nothing there. very not cool.

Attachments

• nonews.JPG
    nonews.JPG
    518.8 KB · Views: 86

DeletedUser2191

I don't believe that you can reach that page any more, using normal searches, so you must be using a bookmark.

https://www.innogames.com/ is the portal site.

The OP was not talking about the innogames website which your link takes us to. They were referring to the Elvenar game specific web page which has a clickable news tab that brings up the message you see in there screenshot. This news tab is being fully utilised on a euro server they are playing on. They are suggesting that it be fully utilised for US based server(s).

DeletedUser

Indeed, thank you for the clarity there Ludwig, as that was exactly what i ment. However, i'm not suggesting the news feature indicated isnt being "fully" utilized- what i am doing is stating that its a fact the feature isnt being utilized at all.
Again, this only applies to the US server side. The Euro server side is utilized properly. As i have accounts in both, comparisons are easy and quick to make.

DeletedUser61

If you don't log out, just exit, you'll never see the page that has the news at the bottom.

You can test this by merely exiting the game, searching for InnoGames to get the top page, and then select Elvenar.

You'll immediately go the the page that allows you to select your preferred city. As such, the "News" page would never be seen by most of the regular players.

DeletedUser

The game sometimes forces logout, and i havnt noticed any changes to lack of news after logging in again

DeletedUser51

The individual servers no longer post their own News as this was standardized months ago with the new landing pages. Can I ask what the most recent news you see on the that site is as I don't even see the link to news there?

I'm curious as all of the servers should have the exact same landing page now :)

DeletedUser

i.... dont know how it could be more obvious. there ISNT any news or link to news, given from that page. unless things have changed since last friday when i made and posted the above image.... but i very much doubt that. i noticed this actually a few months ago but just thought there wasnt news or werent posting it there. while irksome i put it from mind. then very recently while visiting my cities i checked the news tab on the euro site of things and while expecting nothing, i was surprised at what i saw. NEWS!
comparing on that day sits to site (US to Euro) the difference was extremely considerable.