• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

News from Beta - Archived

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Dear Humans and Elves,

Since we are seeing a desire to discuss Beta-related topics on the US forum, we have decided to create a thread solely for that purpose, in which you will be able to discuss Beta-related topics. This also means that, from now on, all other threads attempting to discuss our Beta version will be either merged with this thread or will be locked and redirected here. That way, we have a single point on the forums where beta can be discussed.

This ensures that:
  • Anyone who doesn't wish to read about Beta-related topics doesn't have to.
  • Anyone who does want to read about Beta-related topics knows exactly where to look.
Should you feel that this single thread does not provide enough space for the discussion you want to have, we would like to encourage you to visit the Beta forum, which is dedicated to the Beta version and offers more information and broader discussions.

We want to thank you for your dedication to Elvenar, and are looking forward to discussing Beta with everyone in this thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Pheryll

Set Designer
Is that both at the same time? If so, that is just way too much :(
Is there a new sentient good? I saw something a while back so I built 2 of what I thought would be my boosted sentient Tier 7 but now it is looking like there is none.
Once you research the small ships, you can just ditch the large and use the small instead.

No new sentient goods. There is Unurium produced in the trader, but you will need to toggle the trader production back and forth from divine seeds to Unurium, as you can only produce one at a time.

hvariidh gwendrot

pfft happy chatting right ha .. ok is this a bug or just another nerf from beta to live? mana amounts do not increase for mana huts or chess sets etc from elementals chapter on and only culture increases the rest stays unchanged ?

hvariidh gwendrot

and programmers are on this and are going to reset mana huts to increase mana with upgrades past elemental chapter ? or should i assume they got reports while it was in beta and they just passed it on to live and ignored doing any fix ? is this a perma nerf i guess is the question
sorry did an edit add while getting a response but how are we to know what is actually happening

Pheryll

Set Designer
and programmers are on this and are going to reset mana huts to increase mana with upgrades past elemental chapter ? i'll assume they got reports while it was in bet and they just passed it on to live without a fix or did they say get used to it or my guess ignore the post ?

It's a display bug. The numbers on the upgrade tab do not show the increase that actually happens when you upgrade. The only thing bugged is the numbers reported on the upgrade tab.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Is that both at the same time? If so, that is just way too much :(
Is there a new sentient good? I saw something a while back so I built 2 of what I thought would be my boosted sentient Tier 7 but now it is looking like there is none.

New factory goods will start in chapters 18-20. Chapter 17 gets a Trader upgrade and a new good produced by the Trader at the expense of seeds. You will have to choose one or the other to collect from the Trader, not both.

Status
Not open for further replies.