• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

News from Beta - Archived

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
The new chest values!

157413608_10218755261733277_5550773631227051214_o.jpg

Yogi Dave

The chests change based on chapter? If so, I'm not seeing the changes. Or did the 2nd post just change Elementals from being Ch 11 to 12?

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
can anyone tell me where I can find a list of the number of goods needed for the golden bracelet in the upcoming FA? I need to plan and upgrade like a maddie if I'm to be able to make more than five for the entire event.

Everything I can find is just that ambiguous.... 'good number of T1 goods' !@#blanketyblankety !@# statement

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I think it is really APPALLING that the prize for completing 75 quests is a Profile Pic, how low can INNO go!
You'd rather have 70 or 105 diamonds and a pathetic amount of booby prizes from the goddess of disappointment?
I guess some might feel that way, personally, I like the portrait idea even if I won't use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.