• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[Archived 02/2020] News from Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
TLDR: unlucky players get 6 lucky ones get 7. Super outliers (under 1%) will get 5 or 8

Essense:
4051 from main quests
980 daily quests
669 from pickups (about 24 per day minus 8h sleep + some 2s and 3s?)
-----

Worst possible chests = 219 feathers = 10 dailies = 5 evolutions.(but very very very close to 6)
Best possible chests*= 316 feathers = 15 dailies = 8 evolutions.

*not including winning 200 free ess in the 82 box obv.
Quoting just because I know I had to go looking for it, and others might care.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
Release Notes version 1.78 in Beta

58595564_10213804923657919_1803741343533498368_n.jpg

Today's update includes the following content:
Miscellaneous

• At the moment we have disabled the possibility to use other enchantments than Pet Food on the Phoenix buildings. Due to an oversight this was possible before, but doing so made you unable to use Pet Food on it afterwards. Since we prioritize Pet Food over Enchantments, we have now corrected this.
Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

Last edited:

hvariidh gwendrot

135kp for 10 chests + 68kp provinces 1-9 at 6 stars +135kp for 2stars on provinces 10 to 36 + 168 kp at 1 per hr for the tuesday to monday cycle =506 kp a week+ extra kp from ferris wheels and etc this is my weekly kp from tournaments .. so why not build up AW's ?

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
A manufacturing challenge has just started on beta. It lasts 72 hours, and the different waypoints get you spell fragments, combining catalysts, or vision vapour. In the version I'm seeing the last waypoint is won when you get 3600 medals. Not sure if everyone gets the same version, or if there's multiple kinds.

In this version the things that earn you medals are:
3hr goods production = 10 medals
9hr goods production = 20 medals
1 day goods production = 40 medals
2 days goods production = 60 medals
Use purple/blue/yellow spell = 10 medals
Use orange spell = 30 medals
Note that the goods production doesn't need to be your boost, and can be any tier. Basically, anything will work. *Edit* Other players are reporting that sentinel good productions count towards this as well.

The prizes are:
180 medals = 500 spell fragments
540 medals = 3 CC spells
1080 medals = 1000 spell fragments
1980 medals = 5 CC spells
3600 medals = 25 Vision Vapour

Risen Malchiah

Nice change for the Challenge event. Allowing for all factories helps tremendously and allows for squeezing in some tiny marble or planks factories.

Any word on FA at all? I'm trying to get through Constructs as quick as I can before it arrives on live but I've got 14 techs to go. That settlement is utterly massive.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
Any word on FA at all? I'm trying to get through Constructs as quick as I can before it arrives on live but I've got 14 techs to go. That settlement is utterly massive.

It has been suggested that FA comes in the same nine week cycle as the Tournaments; which would mean Gems province for Beta World, and Steel for live; that seems to be the pattern - if indeed there is one.

DeletedUser1016

Any word about the new Challenge? Is it on beta....hence when does it go live?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Any word about the new Challenge? Is it on beta....hence when does it go live?

Even though Inno claimed they wanted these challenge events to be a surprise when they stated, that is difficult when the beta is an open beta and they allow the info from it to be shared. Based on that, and on how every event lately has been starting two weeks after it started on beta, probably not for another week until May 20th. Of course, since it is only a 72-hour event, they could still "surprise" us and start is sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.