• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[Archived 02/2020] News from Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mykan

Oh Wise One
While there isn't an accurate list in terms of order, I believe the aim is to have an accurate list in groups. This allows some level of planning.

In regards to the mermaid event - I got "produce 6 tool boxes" [1-day WS builds] at the 60 coral level, yet it's not listed on the GOK's list. Is there a way to inform them so they can update the list for other players?

I have passed the message on.

DeletedUser16929

sound like this quest is random for each person......................... :rolleyes:
......................................................................................................... random can be interesting :oops:
accept when someone is trying to complete the quests, because the upgraded buildings are junk unless you upgrade them to their highest level
:)i don't have all the time in the world and it is nice to know what is needed to complete the tasks and thus completing the event:)

... i think if Elvenar or Inno or whom ever is responsible or irresponsible for making decisions for the direction of Elvenar, should keep in mind, that when people get disappointed or frustrated, they will probably stop playing Elvenar o_O

TomatoeHu

Sheets of Color
Server time sounds possible but, the animation didn't exist before ( for years even ), and now that it does,its making me feel quite certain, I have been playing this game for too long :eek:, and that Inno's servers are working harder now for that animation, then they were before the animation existed.

Now what is four seconds to a player, x 4 spots in each province, if you are casually doing a few provinces a day? No sweat. Now, Imagine doing over 50 provinces a day ( multiple cities per account could be doing more than that ), 5 days a week. It takes 4 seconds to load in troops and press fight ( for me ), and 4 more seconds now, (rounding to total approximately 15 minutes a day ) of jiggling swords, for no good reason.

Its like a really, really, really, bad commercial.

Players averaging 50 provinces x 4 spots , at 4 seconds of play, insert 4 seconds of bad commercial - repeat x 5 days. That silly sword doubles the time to play tournaments for me.

I am using times based on my abilities and eagerness to zip through tournaments now that i am trying to click past that animation. I am also knowledgeable on what my choice of troops would probably be and where to find them, depending on the line up of enemies i saw before me. I can't know how long it takes players who have to size up the enemies, think about sending what, find the the correct troop, load them in the right sequence > we could be talking minutes. Meaning they are already spending a lot of game time staring at a tournament screen. Not fun. Add in bad commercial. Repeat. As a new player, I would start questioning why I was watching and doing these tournament steps, and stop bothering with a process that includes bad commercials, waiting for the next battle. There are not that many 10 chest groups per server, so players are doing this process without even the hope of a blueprint.... no thanks.Its terrible even when you know you will be getting one.

So in case anyone just loved those jiggly swords, i thought it fair to ask for a switch to turn back time for players who don't want to spend more time doing something that was faster and better before someone had this idea. Like the atmospheric fog some of us turned off, ( also in the settings menu option ) somethings graphically, just don't make sense to all players.

As for the mermaid quests, grouped event quests are about as good as its gonna get. My three cities are not doing anything close to the same order of quests and why i used check boxes on my event list.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
Here is a preview of the FA that started in Beta today, with details of Stages, Prizes and Fellowship Awards.
The version that hits the Live World will probably be identical.

Prizes include Mermaid Artifacts and Stonehenge Artifacts.

You are welcome to share the link with friends and fellowships!

https://tinyurl.com/yxorwkp5

38825081_10212251412301106_724814935661477888_n.jpg

DeletedUser21110

Here is a preview of the FA that started in Beta today, with details of Stages, Prizes and Fellowship Awards.
The version that hits the Live World will probably be identical.

Prizes include Mermaid Artifacts and Stonehenge Artifacts.

You are welcome to share the link with friends and fellowships!

https://tinyurl.com/yxorwkp5

38825081_10212251412301106_724814935661477888_n.jpg

Thanks for always putting together these rewards lists. Hopefully, Inno will give us another mermaid paradise to go along with these artifacts.

The Unbeliever

Thanks for always putting together these rewards lists. Hopefully, Inno will give us another mermaid paradise to go along with these artifacts.
I highly doubt that.
Only chance we'll probably have at getting *any* additional copies of the 3 currently released evolving buildings, is if they show up as a daily prize in their respective events next year/following year, etc...

Alistaire

I highly doubt that.
Only chance we'll probably have at getting *any* additional copies of the 3 currently released evolving buildings, is if they show up as a daily prize in their respective events next year/following year, etc...
There's always the possibility they code it like the chess set and put them in crafting. (the chess set prevents each piece from showing up again if you have it already)

Status
Not open for further replies.