• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[Archived 02/2020] News from Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser22511

i only do spire when i'm low on fragments or looking for more catalysts because i used up a lot..so that would mean i don't do it every week...maybe once a month or something.
Other than that i think spire is waste of diamond, goods, supplies and especially armies. It's so not worth doing negotiation unless my armies have taken substantial loss.
This FS spire doesn't seem appealing either....the rewards don't seem to be good enough for its effort.
I never gone past 1st map in spire because the sheer amount of armies, goods etc required to get through.
And it's difficulty increase as you open blue parting door in each level.
Rewards should be better if Inno wants players to play spire.

Chrizty

I dont care for the Spire, tried it in one of my dead worlds and didnt like it,
I turn enchantments from the tourneys into fragments, and can craft CCs non stop with the relics I get from tourneys,

Now the winter event Ill do ;-) dont care about the grand prize, Ill hope for the time reducers and pet food, cause those come in handy. ;-)

Last edited:

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
The Spire is alright. I do the entire first floor every week, and some of the second floor, sometimes all of the second floor. It just depends on what else is going on in the game that week, as to whether I need my goods and troops for something else.

And I just realized the Winter Event is already in its 13th day on Beta, so I do not think the normal 2 week delay between Beta and Live servers is going to happen this time, or we would have had an announcement for it by now, seeing as how it would start on Wed with the 2-week delay.

And I will take the evolving building, as it is the tier 2 goods version of the Mermaid evolving building, and tier 2 goods have become the scarcest of all the normal goods lately. I also see from the Beta lists that instead of the trading outpost in the grand prizes, we are getting a different grand prize that gives 10% portal profits every 4 days. So basically the same, just 12 10% PPs instead of 24 5% PPs as the max possible collection from the building.

Pheryll

Set Designer
And I just realized the Winter Event is already in its 13th day on Beta, so I do not think the normal 2 week delay between Beta and Live servers is going to happen this time, or we would have had an announcement for it by now, seeing as how it would start on Wed with the 2-week delay.

Thursday is the two week marker. Day 1 (matching Beta Day 15) only lasts a few hours, not the full duration of the day beginning on Wednesday.

Deleted User - 3932582

Aren't they usually running Winter events first week of December or so? And then it wraps up over the holidays?

They probably just added some extra time for beta given completely new event mechanics.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
has anyone had enough experience with the winter event to say whether having some L1 factories and Workshops is worthwhile, and if so how many? I'd kind of like to know if the ones from FA are worth keeping around, or if I should dump them to get my telephorted buildings back.

Deleted User - 3932582

has anyone had enough experience with the winter event to say whether having some L1 factories and Workshops is worthwhile, and if so how many? I'd kind of like to know if the ones from FA are worth keeping around, or if I should dump them to get my telephorted buildings back.
There is literally 5 non-leveled WS production quests in the first 30 quests. That's it. After that specific WS productions only show up in the bonus 180+ section, and these require leveled WS.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
And I just realized the Winter Event is already in its 13th day on Beta, so I do not think the normal 2 week delay between Beta and Live servers is going to happen this time,

1. In Beta we had a Manufacturing Challenge first
2. Winter events usually start first week in December, so they can run up till and after New Year.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB

You won't use them after the first few quests; most of the workshop quests are to produce huge amounts of Supplies.

TomatoeHu

Sheets of Color
The event is a pass, the spire multiplayer is great, as long as its not nerfed. You need 22 players to the top to get all the group prizes: 165 hrs in time boosters, 22 Combining catalysts, 225 diamonds, 3x Portal profit 10%, 2x Teleport building.

The time boosters make losing troops, no longer an issue, so you can do BOTH 10 chest tourneys and the spire. If you have a bear, pet food and a team, you will be happy with this new multi player feature

TomatoeHu

Sheets of Color
Quick question about the 'produce supplies' quests, will these count instants?

No, Instants Do Not work for the Produce Supplies quests, but PT and EE wonders do

I dont care for the Spire, tried it in one of my dead worlds and didnt like it,
I turn enchantments from the tourneys into fragments, and can craft CCs non stop with the relics I get from tourneys,

Now the winter event Ill do ;-) dont care about the grand prize, Ill hope for the time reducers and pet food, cause those come in handy. ;-)

Time reductions are greatly reduced, you will have 1/16 chance for a prize, and if you get a reshuffle, you will start over trying for another time reduction

Status
Not open for further replies.