• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Mine too! I am a total star trek geekazoid!

I really grew up on Star Trek. My Dad was a big fan. When he passed he had all of the cast pictures signed by all of the actors including 1st series signed by Gene Roddenberry and a bunch of models & such and every episode & movie. I let my Son have all of that. Makes me smile when I see it in his computer room :cool:

Anyway, my husband really wants to do this event and get ALL of them in his little city. I sure hope it isn't too hard. Sounds like a good event so here's hoping! I'm glad folks on Beta are enjoying it :)

Are we expecting this tomorrow?

Last edited:

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
I really grew up on Star Trek. My Dad was a big fan. When he passed he had all of the cast pictures signed by all of the actors including 1st series signed by Gene Roddenberry and a bunch of models & such and every episode & movie. I let my Son have all of that. Makes me smile when I see it in his computer room :cool:

Anyway, my husband really wants to do this event and get ALL of them in his little city. I sure hope it isn't too hard. Sounds like a good event so here's hoping! I'm glad folks on Beta are enjoying it :)

Are we expecting this tomorrow?

I have learned never to expect an event to begin until I get the announcement!

I like the events, but the 'randomness' that has been introduced has made it so I rarely get to the endpoint now. I haven't bought diamonds for years, and if I do again, it won't be to complete an event. I want upgrades to level ten of the items I have, but not enough to pay for them.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Yup. Hoping it starts Monday. I figured that when it didn't start this morning. It will be nice if it lives up to the good feedback some are posting.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
No more granite and copper needed to upgrade Dwarf Settlement!

Dear Humans and Elves, Today's update includes the following content:

Balancing
  • Today we introduced a balancing change for the Dwarven chapter: Granite Mines and Copper Foundries will no longer require Granite or Copper to be upgraded. Instead, we increased the demand of Coins and Supplies required for the respective level and for Dwarven Portal upgrades, to make up for the removal of these two resources. Copper and Granite are still required for all researches, and to upgrade the Portal. The reason for this change is that we hope to make the transition into the first Guest Race smoother by allowing progress to be made a bit faster than before.
Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

104123576_10216996431923631_2187212880683801177_n.jpg

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
The skeptic in me think that while this will make the chapter easier for some, it slows it down for anyone who built up a bunch of PP and can no longer use them for this. The last time I went through it I had abundant PP, and went through the chapter pretty quickly.

Pheryll

Set Designer
The skeptic in me think that while this will make the chapter easier for some, it slows it down for anyone who built up a bunch of PP and can no longer use them for this. The last time I went through it I had abundant PP, and went through the chapter pretty quickly.

Right now the only source of PP for those before the dwarf chapter is from the Magic Academy crafting. This did not use to be the case. Sure, some can craft these, but they can also craft the 100% coin and supply refills.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Right now the only source of PP for those before the dwarf chapter is from the Magic Academy crafting. This did not use to be the case. Sure, some can craft these, but they can also craft the 100% coin and supply refills.
And two chapters worth of Spire bonus chests.
(Edit: and theoretically a fire-phoenix, if they were able to evolve it to the top and and level it up to dwarves)

Pheryll

Set Designer
And two chapters worth of Spire bonus chests.
(Edit: and theoretically fire-phoenix, if they were able to evolve it to the top and and level it up to dwarves)
I'll give you the spire (group boss rewards + boss chest + bonus chest). PP has been removed from events, buildings that would produce PP have been fixed to produce something else for the lower chapters. The way I see it is it is easier have a large coin/supply instant stockpile than a large PP stockpile.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I'll give you the spire (group boss rewards + boss chest + bonus chest). PP has been removed from events, buildings that would produce PP have been fixed to produce something else for the lower chapters. The way I see it is it is easier have a large coin/supply instant stockpile than a large PP stockpile.
Overall easier, but there's nothing to do with the PP instants in three, four, and five, while pre-dwarf players can use coin and supply instants every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.