• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted User - 3932582

Chapter 16 has just been announced on EN live servers. Coming in on Monday, Apr 20. US release may or may not be a few days behind...

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Chapter 16 has just been announced on EN live servers. Coming in on Monday, Apr 20. US release may or may not be a few days behind...

I don't remember ever seeing a delay between one set of Live servers and the others, and Tuesday the 21st is the two-week mark from Beta release, so getting it one day early to stay on their Monday or Thursday release schedule makes more sense then it being delayed to Thursday the 23rd, mainly because the chapter and FA would then start on the same day. But either way, next week will be a busy one for all of us finished with chapter 15. :)

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
All the building upgrades and costs for chapter 16 are already on the Wiki, if anyone wants to go look at them and prepare for all the size changes coming. The only buildings we can upgrade that do not change size are the armory and main hall. Even the Workshops are listed as growing bigger, which breaks the "stays the same size for two chapters" standard for them. That actually annoys me because it makes me need more space for non-guest race buildings than I was planning on.

T6583

Don't you have Chapter 16 announced yet? o_O
On our live it comes Monday 20th

If by our Live you're refering to the EU or other servers for other countries such as the Dutch server, it doesn't neccessarily mean that it's going Live on US servers the same time. If I remember correctly, Ch. 15 was released on US servers a few days after it was released on the EU servers.

CrazyWizard

Oh Wise One
If by our Live you're refering to the EU or other servers for other countries such as the Dutch server, it doesn't neccessarily mean that it's going Live on US servers the same time. If I remember correctly, Ch. 15 was released on US servers a few days after it was released on the EU servers.

Aren't you confusing EN (international) and the rest of the live servers?
That server for a long while was the default "secondary beta" server. having it soft release updates before the other live servers to see of a good server load would break it since beta is camparibly a server with a small active userbase.

Deleted User - 4366037

So they just announced in live servers that the artifact exchange is going away on April 24. In Beta the FA has Coldfire Phoenix artifacts as the grand prizes. Am I missing something obvious or does this mean the FA is really structured to provide no benefit for those that have converted all of their 2020 artifacts, which was an intentional option designed into the Coldfire Phoenix event?

T6583

Aren't you confusing EN (international) and the rest of the live servers?
That server for a long while was the default "secondary beta" server. having it soft release updates before the other live servers to see of a good server load would break it since beta is camparibly a server with a small active userbase.
Very well could be since I didn't even use the right server name to begin with.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
So they just announced in live servers that the artifact exchange is going away on April 24. In Beta the FA has Coldfire Phoenix artifacts as the grand prizes. Am I missing something obvious or does this mean the FA is really structured to provide no benefit for those that have converted all of their 2020 artifacts, which was an intentional option designed into the Coldfire Phoenix event?

As I just posted in another thread asking about the recipe:

If the next Fellowship Adventure starts as expected next Thursday morning, that means there will not be enough time to complete the FA, get the two Coldfire artifacts from that, and convert them, before the recipe is removed. Now that is poor planning on the part of Inno.

The recipe will be removed about a day and a half into the FA.

Yogi Dave

That would be rather ridiculous to structure the main event to incorporate the exchange, and then have an FA that does not include it - thus almost automatically making the FA pointless for anyone who chose to participate in the offered exchange. Though I also previously said it would be ridiculous of Inno to offer the artifact exchanges at something worse than a 1-to-1 ratio and for the event to only offer buildings as daily prizes, and both turned out to be the case anyway, so I am not holding my breath for logic on this (but remain ever hopeful).
Good thing you didn't hold your breath. ;)

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
As I just posted in another thread asking about the recipe:

If the next Fellowship Adventure starts as expected next Thursday morning, that means there will not be enough time to complete the FA, get the two Coldfire artifacts from that, and convert them, before the recipe is removed. Now that is poor planning on the part of Inno.

The recipe will be removed about a day and a half into the FA.

Poor planning indeed. I'm disappointed. :(

Deleted User - 4366037

Good thing you didn't hold your breath. ;)
Ha no kidding! This just doesn't make any sense, not even financially. Who would spend money on an event that is almost entirely meaningless, which I imagine would be a significant chunk of players? I'm just going to stop saying "it would be ridiculous if Inno ....", and maybe they will stop doing everything I list lol.

Deleted User - 4565442

About artifacts, don't worry, european community is enraged as you are.
They cheated us that they won't know until tomorrow. At 2;01 AM, 1 minute after event ended, info about artifact recipes being deleted before adventure was put in the game. So they knew very well and cheated us that they don't. It's typical IG behaviour since half year.

Status
Not open for further replies.