• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser19458

i will counter with adventures are a time suck for next to nothing for prizes especially if you have your artifacts, so 90% of your fellowship is doing it just to be nice to the few that got hit by a hurricane or such ) and don't enjoy them for themselves for useless prizes .. the few that go for trophy are doing it for trophy and not prizes so i gotto go with Jakluyt and hope for a better way than a very unpopular format
Agree. As Archmage I often feel obligated to do them well so the group can get the missing artifacts. Rarely have I needed them myself.

There are too many of them and having one before and after an event is annoying.

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
i will counter with adventures are a time suck for next to nothing for prizes especially if you have your artifacts, so 90% of your fellowship is doing it just to be nice to the few that got hit by a hurricane or such ) and don't enjoy them for themselves for useless prizes .. the few that go for trophy are doing it for trophy and not prizes so i gotto go with Jakluyt and hope for a better way than a very unpopular format

Ah, but I have a strategy. Keep in mind that my Khel fellowship is 4 peeps strong. I store everything I can. I build as many workshops and tier one sets as I can. I save my AWKP's and I save the appropriate relics for the magic academy. Yeah, it takes some time, but at least I have a defined endpoint and a defined way to get the prizes. I don't have to hope that I get a plus five sphere or that I win extra event cash. I know what I have to do to get the prize. Even preparing ahead with the quests, you are not guaranteed to get all the evolves.

Kekune

What they need to do is have hidden and random prizes throughout the FA. So a FS would have to do all the points to ensure they have all the trinkets.
They'd have to be really good trinkets to override the dislike so many people have for these events. If people are annoyed about doing even a single path for known prizes, I can't imagine random mystery prizes will fire them up - especially given Inno's recent definitions of exciting and worthwhile prizes.

Spend 50 statues and a bunch of other stuff to get a 15% coin rain? Thrilling.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
Fellowship Adventures just started in Beta world.
Here is our Note with prizes and stage information, which will be updated as the event progresses:
https://tinyurl.com/y539w8tz
You are welcome to share this with friends and fellowship.

119595977_10217651279734417_684082127905225402_n.jpg

The Prizes:

119648757_10217651437338357_2207508609085165038_n.jpg

Stage One
* Ancient Knowledge 10
* Carting Library
* 10 x Booster 10 min

Stage Two
* 2 x Ancient Knowledge 15
* Moon Bear Artifact
* 20 x Booster 15 min

Stage Three
* Ferris Wheel Galore
* Moon Bear Artifact
* 30 x Booster 30 min

Here are the per chapter values for Ferris Wheel Galore: https://www.elvenarchitect.com/buildings/details/a_evt_generic_ferris_wheel/
Here are the per chapter values for Carting Library: https://www.elvenarchitect.com/buildings/details/a_evt_expiring_refundtech/

There are no changes to the Stage One waypoints compared to the last FA

119514019_10217640016172835_2275278878405652608_n.jpg

Last edited:

The Unbeliever

@Jackluyt

I would actually like more FA's. Cut down on the major events... One per season with smaller events peppered in between. More mini events to keep up the fun. The FA's could then offer the artifacts for evolving. I love the FA's. I am probably alone in that. The events have too many randoms built in, So I can't achieve my goals in them. The FA's at least don't have that degree of randomness that completely kill me.
Oh sure, let's go back to the days of being forced to gobble up 4-5 provinces & chewing up hordes of CC's & VV's, all for 1 nearly-worthless prize building!

At least now with everything being regular seasonal events, I at least can get maybe 1-2 semi-decent buildings + 10-12+ nearly worthless ones for those same 4-5 provinces & scads of CC's/VV's. :p

DeletedUser6326

My team is pretty happy about the time reducers being added as prizes in the Maps for this round of Adventures. Way better than 2 KPs and an artifact. :)

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Just a heads up for everyone to pass along to their fellowships about the next FA. Same as the last FA, the only people getting the popup for the prizes for a stage are the ones pulling the flags. The rewards are going into inventory, but like last time, there is no notice that you received them.

mikeledo

The information so far is accurate but I have yet to find out how to effectively utilize it. Oh. We need a lot of sentient goods. Gosh didn't see that coming.

Deleted User - 4565442

The information so far is accurate but I have yet to find out how to effectively utilize it. Oh. We need a lot of sentient goods. Gosh didn't see that coming.

Ok quick change in ch17 wonders, at the moment:
1st wonder (Dragon Ark) has in it's description about rewarding player for making quests and opening mystical objects in academy
2nd one (Oracle of Fortune) description was changed from "filling chests by creating powerful spells" to "creating sentient goods when crafting something + Royal restoration spells produced slowly over time". Still watching the topic for changes.

Deleted User - 1178646

it's another very dissapointing tournament killing chapter, especially in the new format.

Your SS in the spire/tournaments jump up like crazy, and there is not really anything in that chapter to counter it.

Deleted User - 4565442

There are no upgrades for units quality in both 16 and 17 which is strange but considering that chapter 17 is probably ending a loop of manufactory upgrades and introduces unurium resource to the trader, maybe chapter 18 will bring a lot of changes including new upgrades and goods. I think chapter 17 is preparation and "polishing some things" and 18-20 will be a whole new experience.

Risen Malchiah

Kinda sad really. I'm glad I made the choice to stop at the end of chapter 15. I saw there was nothing worth pursuing in Embassies and decided to focus on other things. I also enjoy having the extra space. I guess I'll only move forward if/when there's something worth pursuing but that may be years away. The developers need a real jolt of creativity or this is going to come to a stuttering halt.

Status
Not open for further replies.