• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted User - 4565442

8 artifacts are easy to get if you make all quests even without collecting currency from map.
9th is more difficult but some managed.

For 10th and 2nd building you need to pay diamonds unlike in May event...

Unfortunately chance to get daily is terrible.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
8 artifacts are easy to get if you make all quests even without collecting currency from map.

You don't need 10 artifacts to get a second building. The next building is the cycle right after artifact 9.

The Unbeliever

More than anything, this event is about;
a) Only buy the 'Large' tools package as it is the most cost efficient!!
b) How efficiently you can use your tools.

If you just blindly plow along, and/or, especially if you try and clear every single tile then you'll for sure have problems making even 7-8 artifacts.
Use your tools efficiently, and you can make out like a friggin' bandit on this one. ;)

LisaMV

More than anything, this event is about;
a) Only buy the 'Large' tools package as it is the most cost efficient!!
b) How efficiently you can use your tools.

If you just blindly plow along, and/or, especially if you try and clear every single tile then you'll for sure have problems making even 7-8 artifacts.
Use your tools efficiently, and you can make out like a friggin' bandit on this one. ;)
What do you mean by the "'Large' tools package"? This whole event has me rather terrified, with some complicated tile collection, and now this... [obviously I am not on beta, just trying to get my head around it all before it starts...] And aren't we supposed to clear the tiles? Oh dear. Well, if it is not too much trouble, please expain a wee bit more.

Thanks!
[head scratching emoji here]

Deleted User - 4565442

"Great" evolution building prepared for christmas with 1600 sentient T1 and 16k mana per 24h in chapter 17....

Deleted User - 4565442

[begin sarcasm] It's going to give me gum, isn't it?

your bonus sentient good, the one you produce in your manufactories (sentient T1+0)
They lowered base value from 1500+ x 2.7 at lvl 10 in CH17 to 687 x 2.7 at lvl 10 in CH17
Hope they change because it's atrocious

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Does anyone know what day the event will start on the live servers?

The normal delay that Inno uses between Beta and Live says it should have started today. But being a new type of event for Elvenar, and there having been several things that had to be fixed with the event on Beta, I can understand the extra delay for release to Live. That said, Live always gets events released on Thursdays or Mondays, so I expect it either Thursday or next Monday.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Does anyone know what day the event will start on the live servers?
Not yet, but while you are waiting here's some cake
1603145491415.png

Status
Not open for further replies.