• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I was referring to the doubled production.

Last time they gave us a boosted production like this, I do not think I was into chapter 12 yet, so I can't say, though we can ask @Jackluyt if sentient from the tier 1 factories is included. But I can't tell from the Beta forums if this has officially started there or what, since there is little talk about it and no thread in their Announcements forum for it.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
Here is Tuesday's offering (in Beta) to celebrate Elvenar's 5th birthday - double Crystal, Scrolls and Silk production.

98089028_10216768931756269_5108205480753233920_n.jpg

Pheryll

Set Designer
It specifically says Marble, Steel and Planks - so it is unlikely to include Sentients - unless there is a glitch.

It specifically says the manufactories are marble, steel, and plank. And the next day again it says the manufactories are crystal, scroll, and silk. Sentient goods are indeed a production from these manufactories.

Crystal01

Fifth Anniversary Celebration!

There is an Elvenar Fifth Anniversary Celebration that started in Beta, including a Manufacturing Challenge, the chance to win a Unicorn Glade hybrid building, as well as a Double Goods Manufacturing Day (

@Jackluyt can we talk about the UNICORN glad, so excited about this when I first saw. but really? the pop[/sf it really horrible. Elvenar is having a bad trend of offering worse buildings. The ColdFire/may tree had crappy pop/ft last but did offer another effect. still not great but better. it so big and space is always such an issue. I don't think i would place it as is. As the birthday prize, I would expect better.......... Do you think they will adjust it before it goes live?

Crow Last Elf

I would assume that it wouldn't apply to sentient production, but the text says that the manufactories need to be basic, and any of their productions count.

I'm not far enough along to understand sentient production exactly, but this was posted on the Beta forum

Dony: "Is it intended that sentient goods are boosted aswell with anniversary buff? Because anouncement nor images doesnt suggest that. "

Marindor: "That's indeed intended"

It's in the discussion for release notes 1.105

Crystal01

PLEASE tell Inno they need to rebalance it. The pop/sf is not worth it. IT is way too big for such a small payout. design-wise yes LOVE, but no good if no one has room for it. we NEED all our beta friends or MODS to remind elvenar our space shortage calls for value. With ColdFire and May tree, they are cutting pop but unlike those this has NO other benefit to justify, please consider ADJUSTING ANYTHING, please. doesn't have to be insanely incredible but more
ALL chapter 12
NEW 4X4 folk band 3300 206s/f
mother dragon 2600 217s/f
winter star 3x3 28,00 311s/f
father tree of candy canes 2800, 311s/f
gloss gardens 3600 240s/f
venus rock3 5500 275s/f
the cozy farm 5200 217s/f
vs THE Unicorn Glade 115s/f The gingerbread house was close pop s/f BUT also included all 3 t2 AND 3kp aday

juniperknome

last craftmans challenge i did the sentient goods counted double the standard goods in points. 10 sentient factories plus 9 non boosted about did the challenge in 3 hours . option b is to put in a forest of tier 1. 10-15 set at 2 day builds will do almost 1/2 or better of the points

Status
Not open for further replies.