• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

News from Beta - Archived

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted User - 4565442

Given how chapter 17 is, excitement about chapter 18 is through the roof... /s

With current ammount of place in the city, having 2-3 more gigantic manufactories together with other ones (sentient goods are normally needed just ascended goods are needed together with them) and 13 race-specific goods of ch18 will be lovely. And i will love placing Ch18's 2nd wonder of 4x7 size. At least other one is 3x4.

You can see the main source of money milking now is vip expansions forcing.
Every event video on youtube, first few comments with most likes are "give us expansions", there's no where to place this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 4565442

Are they at least useful, or just more ranking points?

No info yet about effects of AW. It's usually last thing they decide about before chapter comes out.
I totally imagine one having "lesser decay" for Ascended Goods.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
No info yet about effects of AW. It's usually last thing they decide about before chapter comes out.
Strange. I mean if they know the footprint they probably have the art. If they have the art they probably made it somewhat relevant to its function.
So the basic idea should be there. Are the names also not known?

Deleted User - 3932582

Strange. I mean if they know the footprint they probably have the art. If they have the art they probably made it somewhat relevant to its function.
This is the same how it worked the last few times around. No names, no functions, and even if you have art - good luck figuring out the function based on that.

And if you thought that C17 small ship production at 3hr max is bad - you may have some surprises for you in C18. And not in the direction you probably hoped for. And everybody's favorite - portal dimension changes with each level - is making a comeback. I am sure, based on popular demand.

Deleted User - 4565442

They have everything prepared to the end of chapter 20 and confirmed still new ideas for another chapters as polish CM posted his shortcut of InnoGames meeting in Hamburg. So they know. They added chapters 18-20 sizes, costs etc together with chapter 17 with "dummy" placeholders in names of ch18+ buildings, probably because of Corona situation.

So we know everything about sizes of building and buildings themselves up to chapter 20. We know about massive increase of maximum gold/hammers (171kk gold in main hall in ch20 with no change to size of MH). We have all sizes of wonders up to chapter 20.

The last thing before release of the chapter are: chapter's name, graphics and animations, building names and Ancient Wonders effects.
Last thing before CH17 was released were effects and names of wonders.

Last edited by a moderator:

GlamDoll

portal dimension changes with each level - is making a comeback. I am sure, based on popular demand.

@.@ oh my. Thank you for sharing this. Aside from how I love how you sugar-coat stuff (teasin' ya) /fiesty ...it is really good to know this. So, in short, I will need a 'serious' amount of space to deal with it, once I am there? Sounds valid & legit. Thank you so much for the heads-up.

The Unbeliever

...and if the early spoilers from the next event are anything to go by, we can also continue to expect absolutely insulting garbage for "grand prizes" to stay the accepted norm. :rolleyes:

Makes me wonder why any of us keep playing this game - is it just because we're so naturally fascinated watching a catastrophic train wreck in slow motion unfold before our eyes?!

Kekune

Makes me wonder why any of us keep playing this game - is it just because we're so naturally fascinated watching a catastrophic train wreck
I dunno...I think the game is sorta...fun? I think that's the word. ;)

Mostly, I don't get too hung up on any individual event or prize. It's all "filler" as someone called it on another thread. I like the artwork, and the city building, and my fellows, and the "puzzle" of arranging, etc. If they offer a crappy prize, I'll just ignore it and keep on. Removes some of the difficulty in whittling down buildings when I inevitably run out of space.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Wasn't this the first week Phoenix artifacts were offered in the Spire for Beta? How common are they?
You get 3 shots at 5% and two at 10%. Gold chests add another 10% chance and purples are your best chance at 30%.
So over 6 weeks maybe 5 artifacts will be average? Swings from 0-10 are almost certainly going to happen though.
Brace yourself for some happy (and likely quiet) players and a lot of ragers on the forums.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I completed the first two levels with my Beta city and got one artifact, from the medium bonus chest. I don't expect more than one a week, but that would still make a level 7 Fire Phoenix.
I have partially evolved Fire Phoenixes from converting artifacts in the Coldfire event. 1 a week will certainly be enough for me. Though some of the newer players in my fellowships who are starting from scratch will be disappointed.

Kekune

Though some of the newer players in my fellowships who are starting from scratch will be disappointed.
Maybe reframe it for them a bit? It's good that they get a chance at phoenix artifacts now instead of waiting all the way until the spring event. And for the fire phoenix, in particular, even a partially-leveled bird is worthwhile.

(Though I agree that folks who have bad luck with this will certainly have grounds to feel disappointed later.)

Deleted User - 4565442

Wasn't this the first week Phoenix artifacts were offered in the Spire for Beta? How common are they?

Very uncommon.
Basically someone lucky will get event-like supply of artifacts, someone unlucky won't win any artifacts.
So much for "strategy" game.
If this was 100% from like chests 8 and 12 of multiplier spire, then that would be strategy.
% of chance to get is hazard banned in majority of countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.