• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

News from Beta - Archived

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted User - 849192770

2 floors every week and ZERO artifacts thus far...
that is horrible luck i got one more artifact so lvlv 3 fire is nice

is it worth it to put out a lowo lvl snotehenge becuase i proply will only get 2 or 3 artifacts

Torcuato

2 floors every week and ZERO artifacts thus far...
So my violin is tinier and my tears are far saltier at this point. :p

...and of course, the real kicker is, I only need one god damned artifact to finish off a Lv10 Storm chicken to wombo-combo with the ETC. :mad: :mad:
Well, I pushed the last week and managed to get 3 artifacts, so make the level 4 chicken worth it. I don't think I will push as hard for the next Spire reward, at least for the artifacts. ; )

New Griffindor

The luck is definitely not with me, either. I have 3 Phoenix Artifacts sitting in inventory, and I go to the top of the Spire every week. The only reason I have not become despondent is that I already have a fully evolved Fire Chicken. Otherwise, it would be a real bummer.
I beat you, I have finished the Spire every time since the Phoenix Artifacts appeared and only got 2. Also, I finished the Spire every time for 2+ months and still haven't got any Magic workshop nor residence...

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
MARINDOR POSTED THIS IN BETA:

Dear Humans and Elves,
Today's update includes the following content:

Balancing
We have made minor balancing changes for some buildings, which should improve most building stats. The changes might impact some buildings negatively, which is not intended. The team is currently looking into it and will correct wrong stats as soon as possible.
Please let us know your thoughts in our feedback thread!
Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

155993889_10218733669673489_8642780222141065401_n.jpg

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
MARINDOR POSTED THIS IN BETA:

Dear Humans and Elves,
Today's update includes the following content:

Balancing
We have made minor balancing changes for some buildings, which should improve most building stats. The changes might impact some buildings negatively, which is not intended. The team is currently looking into it and will correct wrong stats as soon as possible.
Please let us know your thoughts in our feedback thread!
Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

155993889_10218733669673489_8642780222141065401_n.jpg

Yep, while almost all the changes were a small positive for players, there were a few negative changes that slipped through. Mainly small population drops for a few buildings that should not have lost pop.

Deleted User - 849192770

a new phoenix oh no i want some artifacts for the old ones :(

AtaguS

a new phoenix oh no i want some artifacts for the old ones :(
During this event, you will be able to convert the new artifacts for the old ones. So if you are hoping to evolve a fire chicken, and didn't get enough artifacts from the spire to do so, this event will give you that chance. Look for the conversion spell in your MA while the event is happening. In the past, they have left the recipe in there a couple week after the end of the event as well. Good luck!

Iyapo1

that riduclus i don't have 3 blueprints :(
Well you could always spend diamonds...900 diamonds for each one if you have the spell frags.

I need 6 myself so $50 for me....

I dont want it that bad.

I dont understand the glee and dancing.

Status
Not open for further replies.