• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

News from Beta - Archived

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
solve encounters quests .. so the 4 fights in 1 for tournament count as 1 encounter now not 4 like before .. seems like a penalty stroke )
53a is actually "Solve 8 Encounters or Solve 8 Tournament Encounter"
53b is actually "Collect 2 Combining Catalysts"
Nice tweaks so far. I was wondering about the CC ones because 3 is pretty nasty for a early player

Deleted User - 3932582

@SoggyShorts do you know if the list is updated to show the new magic ingredient values per quest, since today's Beta announcement said the Live servers were getting more to make the event easier?
ElvenGems has values per chest, and at least for the last regular quest (#54) the number was correct (66).

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
ElvenGems has values per chest, and at least for the last regular quest (#54) the number was correct (66).

Hm, that is interesting because they tend to not correct for changes from Beta. So I wonder just where the magic ingredients were increased for Live.

Even Jack's Platinum Leaf Facebook page lags a bit on the changes. @Jackluyt have you seen any differences yet?

Kekune

Sorry if this is a duplicate; I can't find what I thought I saw somewhere.

In ch17, can magic buildings be upgraded immediately upon entering the chapter?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Sorry if this is a duplicate; I can't find what I thought I saw somewhere.

In ch17, can magic buildings be upgraded immediately upon entering the chapter?

We may have to ask that on the Beta forum, as I do not recall seeing anyone comment on that there yet. I know a while back there was an update that fixed some of the chapters that made you wait until you did the proper research, instead of the first research, so it should work the same for 17.

Deleted User - 4565442

Chapter 17 comes out October 29th (there are already official informations on other language versions)

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Chapter 17 comes out October 29th (there are already official informations on other language versions)

Yep, the preview video for the chapter was posted to Facebook earlier this morning. And Thursday fits their current two week delay pattern. Though since we get updates on the US servers on Thursdays, this may not go live here until Monday.

Kekune

I believe that is the intention. The late upgrade for magic buildings, I believe, was dropped because they could be won for free early via the spire (why delay paying customers the ability to pay?).
Turns out you can't upgrade immediately. Bummer.

WolfSinger

Turns out you can't upgrade immediately. Bummer.

Have you completed the Advanced Trader 4 research - remember until you do that you're not actually in Chapter 17. When I looked at the upgrade tab for my residences and workshops - the chapter level (17) was showing in red - meaning that requirement was not yet met.

Kekune

Have you completed the Advanced Trader 4 research - remember until you do that you're not actually in Chapter 17. When I looked at the upgrade tab for my residences and workshops - the chapter level (17) was showing in red - meaning that requirement was not yet met.
Yes, and upgraded my trader. Still no dice.

Status
Not open for further replies.