• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

News from Beta - Archived

Status
Not open for further replies.

LutherTheHairy

Can't get anything out of a profile pic, it's not a prize at all.

I think the portrait is a creative idea. Another building may or may not be a nice prize because even early chapter cities, if they are active in events, wind up with way more buildings than they can place. Unless it is visually interesting, a building is not such a great prize either. So what then? I would not mind a universal phoenix artifact, but late chapter cities with fully evolved phoenixes won't care for that either. Maybe a couple of universal guaranteed-to-place-in-the-wonder-of-your-choice rune shards.

I will miss my Ferris wheel when the 67 days I have (I have on in my inventory still) runs out. I like the look when it is turning. Well, that will make it that much more special when I get one in July or whenever.

Last edited:

Dew Spinner

Wait so Brand new cities are completing entire events? OK then, sure 35, 70, or if lucky 105 diamonds will totally get them a 4th builder or upgrade their MA to level 5.
Game-changing I'm sure.

As for not thinking about just our games, perhaps you might wish to consider that some players are here for the graphics? That a measly handful of diamonds might not hold the same value for everyone and a unique portrait could appeal to some?
I completed the first event after I started, I was chapter 2, so it is very doable and I was only in a FS for One. Have completed everyone since.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
It is possible that they may wait until enough people have finished chapter 17 to be able to widely trade the new ascended goods.

Maybe. But even if they stick to having six months in between chapter releases, 18 won't reach Live until the end of April, so still another 6-7 weeks for us. Though it still has to release to Beta a couple weeks before that, regardless of how slow Beta players in chapter 17 may be moving.

But yes, there were 8 months in between the release of chapters 11 and 12, and those extra 2 months may be been for technical reasons or it could have been to allow more players to finish chapter 11 first. I don't remember now if they gave an official reason for the delay.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Maybe. But even if they stick to having six months in between chapter releases, 18 won't reach Live until the end of April, so still another 6-7 weeks for us. Though it still has to release to Beta a couple weeks before that, regardless of how slow Beta players in chapter 17 may be moving.

But yes, there were 8 months in between the release of chapters 11 and 12, and those extra 2 months may be been for technical reasons or it could have been to allow more players to finish chapter 11 first. I don't remember now if they gave an official reason for the delay.
They did tell us they wanted more players to start the chapter so that there would be more traders for the global market.

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
I feel so slighted... I don't get thousands of diamonds of month... I finished the spire for the first time ever and only got diamonds three times to total 100. I rarely get diamonds from the MA.

So, for me, any additional build that will give me a chance at some diamonds is okay by me.

Deleted User - 4565442

Mark your calendars, everyone. The Lava Egg is back as a daily prize on day 11 of the event! :)

Though burning pool (12h) and manta ray (24h) would be better option if someone can grab mana sooner than after 24h.
Hope Manta Rays will return in summer event, didn't see them since like 2019.
Burning Pool is risky cause it doesn't produce after 12h
Tbh i'm using lava egg from Ch15 in Ch17 city and it's still much better than regular mana buildings

Iyapo1

Yes, I don't really have mana issues, maybe it is useful for that. I have xmas trees from an xmas event, they give tons of mana. Next event will be interesting, in theory the first daily exclusive will solve my seed issues too.
What is the first daily exclusive?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Phoenix Chick, new bldg 3x3 with pop/culture+
Ch1-2 Supplies
Ch3-4 T1 goods
Ch5-6 T2 goods
Ch7-8 T3 goods
Ch9-10 Mana
Ch11+ Seeds
Collect every 24hrs

It has very low production. Since it is not on elven architect yet, I can only compare numbers in chapter 11 in my Beta city, but this thing makes 230 seeds in 24 hours. A chapter 11 Festival Merchant makes 1020 in 12 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.