• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
What are Elvarian Games? Meaning, how are they different from "events"?

Read all about the new questline event (that just finished in Beta) here:
https://tinyurl.com/5b98cf6d

203533060_10219414432292129_6025532865119803492_n.jpg

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
I have teleported a level 6 Phoenix into storage, and there it sits, level 6; on EN1. I took lots of screenshots.

Seeing as no notice arrived to the horn saying I should not, I gotta wonder about 'bad glitches'.

I suspect that Inno has severed a link to the UK, as there are multiple access complaints originating from there. I have a fellow who ticked 'hide ISP' before his issues cleared up. Also, I don't have the Elvarian Games video over on the International server. I suppose it's too much to hope that they're cleaning house while they're at it?:confused:

mikeledo

So the new quest asks for refined or sentient goods. Do goods made by your armory or HF count or must they be manufactured?

Status
Not open for further replies.