• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyWizard

Oh Wise One
I think this is a very good idea, INNO wants players to spend money and they won't if they can just wait for the FSA. I would be surprised to see artifacts in the FSA.
Silver and gold is for people with a second evolving building, they do not needs de FSA,
I highly doubt they will go back to 5 years ago where it was impossible to complete the grand prize without spending money. there must be a reason why they stopped that route.

The new system of tiers is just another way of making money outside the regular scope, it's not made for whales, they did and now get gold anyway.
It's not made for freebees as they do not spend anyway.
It's made to have people willing to spend a little on the verge of a break to the next tier to spend some diamonds to reach that tier.
It's a totally different money making mechanic and unrelated to the FSA sprizes.

Grid Gypsy

A new round of Fellowship Adventures starts on Tuesday 27th July 2021 in Beta server.

I give up. I had just finished orcs as the last one hit, so I held back and waited to upgrade/rearrange. Now, after finally finishing the woodelves portal research we're looking at another one in 2.5 weeks?? Fine, I'll stay in this chapter.

Edit: Turns out it's 3.5 weeks, but still.

Last edited:

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
The Fellowship Adventures that was to start in Beta today has been postponed till later in the week.

224594504_10219587342694781_5560862934543758851_n.jpg

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Did they try to launch the FA and it failed? Or did they abort it before it even started?

The Beta forum announcement was posted about an hour before the FA was supposed to start, so they knew something went wrong. The chat went buggy morning too, and may have been part of what caused the delay, since chat is so important to keeping a fellowship organized during the FA. According to the bug report on Beta, the chat did not work again until several hours later, though it must have still worked for some people, as the chat in my Beta fellowship showed messages posted while other people were reporting problems.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
UPDATE: The Fellowship Adventures starts (in Beta Server) at 12:00 on Wednesday; expect it to come to the live worlds about a week after the current event ends.
I will post full info a bit later today, after it starts.

224943723_10219592368500423_5695966230421911669_n.jpg

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
The Stage Prizes

Stage 1
  • 1 x Ancient Knowledge 15
  • Carting Library
  • 10 x Boosters 10 minutes
Stage 2
  • 2 x Ancient Knowledge 20
  • Triumph of Tides Artifact
  • 15 x Boosters 30 minutes
Stage 3
  • Ferris Wheel Galore 2 x 3
  • Triumph of Tides Artifact
  • 25 x Boosters 45 minutes
Per chapter Carting Library: https://www.elvenarchitect.com/buildings/details/a_evt_expiring_refundtech/

Per chapter Ferris Wheel: https://www.elvenarchitect.com/buildings/details/a_evt_generic_ferris_wheel/

225644779_10219598843582296_7561523521183864358_n.jpg

Full notes are here: https://tinyurl.com/29zs7khj
You are welcome to share the link with friends and fellowship!
1f618.png

Last edited:

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Are the paths and waypoints for the fellowship adventure the same as the previous 4 or 5? Or is this one different?

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
@Henroo
If you follow the link in Jack's post, it shows the first and second stages have been verified to be the same as the last several FA's. Third stage is not yet verified, but if I had to bet, I'd bet on it being the same one all the way through.

Regnad

But those are special situations not applicable to everyone in a fellowship. It would be good prize options for individuals who need them but if you don't its a lot a work for minimal returns not for a fellowship.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
But those are special situations not applicable to everyone in a fellowship. It would be good prize options for individuals who need them but if you don't its a lot a work for minimal returns not for a fellowship.

Doing just a single path on each stage just for the reward chest is simple work for a fellowship even half full of active players. The FA is 6 days and a few hours long, and is generally looked at as one day for stage one, two days for stage two, and three days for stage three.

Got 4 bear artifacts, going to the top of the spire, in those weeks. Either I'm just unlucky and/or rigged so you don't get them.

At least with the moonstone library you knew what to expect.

Just make artifacts craftable, fix moonstone so you can choose what you get (mana plant, seed plant or urinium plant) (gum, platinum). The tech to choose what you want already exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.