• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Socrates28

I currently have 27mil in Scrolls (mostly from taking trades within my FS) and trade them at a 20% discount for Silk and even sometime Gems, which is my boosted t2. I am looking forward to getting more silk and less scrolls!

StarLoad

I dont think silk boosted players are going to see this as a positive change. Nobody wants scrolls.
Lyapo1 I don't think all Silk boosted players will mind, maybe if they have more than 1 Library set and the other parts and if they have excess Scrolls.
I have a Silk boost that won't be adversely affected by the change

Huor

So I'm going to produce crystal? Sweet. That would free up a 3x3 for my brown bear to have a spot. Just pulled from beta forum:

Scroll boosted players would now produce Silk in the Moonstone Library
Crystal boosted players would now produce Scrolls in the Moonstone Library
Silk boosted players would now produce Crystal in the Moonstone Library

Iyapo1

So instead of screwing silk players they are going to screw crystal players.

My sympathy goes out to crystal players.

Huor

luckily in my neighborhood or fellowship there are no moonstone farms so the the changes won't effect anyone I know of. But I have in my travels seen a couple of cities that were one big moonstone library.

Killy-

So instead of screwing silk players they are going to screw crystal players.

Silk players are getting the same good as before but that good will become worth more in the future. Should be a positive change for them.

Silver Lady

Isn’t the change active today in Beta? I thought it would be at least 2 weeks before we see it in live.

I’m not super happy about the change, but I don’t hate it. I was wanting them to change the Endless Scrolls to Endless Knowledge - change the scrolls it gives to a KP or 2 (or better 3) and leave the spell frags alone.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I don't have a Library because of the trader flooded with scrolls all the time. I may actually be interested after this change because I am boosted in Silk so I would be getting Crystal. Crystal is a struggle in my trader.

Note: The picture in the Beta announcement does not match the announcement wording for boosted +1. The picture is boosted -1. Sure hope the wording is correct.

Last edited:

Iyapo1

@Killy- They changed it. The original post said silk would get scrolls the new post(output verified by beta users) crystal players produce scrolls, silk players produce crystal, and scroll players produce silk.

Killy-

@Killy- They changed it. The original post said silk would get scrolls the new post(output verified by beta users) crystal players produce scrolls, silk players produce crystal, and scroll players produce silk.

Yes, but you were saying they get screwed, while it is a positive change all in all for them (at least imo).

Iyapo1

@Killy- I dont think it is a positive change for anyone except scroll boosted players.

Edit: 2 of my cities are scroll boosted(so, yippee for me!). I just feel bad that the buck got passed around to crystal players and let's be honest silk players might get hit too.

Last edited:

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
I can confirm that the text can been changed, and an "InnoGames" Forum bot drew our attention to the correction in the Announcement, in the text part.

Grid Gypsy

As a crystal player, I would have indeed preferred silk since I rarely get a building that produces it, but I'm also perfectly fine with continuing to produce scrolls. Despite the glut on other worlds, our fellowship's portion of H has never had that problem. In fact, we've had to recruit several scroll players to balance out our trades. Could be something to do with H being the newest world maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.