• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
The RSK / Tome of Sprits dual-purpose artifact is stored in a new tab called Sorceries. Individual members can decide which of the two Witch buildings to use it on.

248999693_10220033131119213_4697153496390127411_n.jpg

sam767

I finally caught up on this this thread. Some observations:
- I'm a fan of the new tournament system - I finally finished first in Ceravyn a few times. I've been busy lately but as the DAs and UUUs build up, I'll make another run.
- I think the level 4 troop upgrades in CH18 go a long way to redressing the difficulty increases. I see some level 4 enemies in ring 17, but do not see them in the spire/tournament. These level 4 troops are a BIG step up. Now my combat mix is build around Elite Archer II, Senior Orc Strategist II, and Venom Drone Rider II. I routinely send 5 drone riders out against a mix of mage, light, and a heavy ranged and suffer light casualties. I still use Blossom Princesses a lot. Hopefully they get the boost in CH19.
- I agree with those who say that if you are going to fight, then you need the key martial AWs. In addition to the boosts, the extra troops do make a difference. The appropriate combat mix changes over time based on upgrades. This is especially true with the CH18 upgrades.
- I have a balanced AW approach. Martial and economic. I have no problem clearing 4-5K in the tournaments: time permitting.
- Someone asked about my alts. I have accounts under other user names. I started them for a variety of reasons. They are useful when my FS goes through a membership dip. These are weird times. In the past 4 months, I had 5 members go dark with no notice. None in the prior two years.
- The new Sip of Clarity should go help with getting martial buildings in crafting. 5 in the spire and 5 from the event - very nice.
- 225 Team Spirit badges to finish CH18!!!!

The Unbeliever

Since we got 1x Light Melee + 1x Light Range + 1x Heavy Range unit upgrades in Ch18, it's probably a near guarantee that we'll get 1x Mage + 1x Heavy Melee unit upgrades in Ch19.
Otherwise, things are going to get stupidly unbalanced. ;)

Also, if Ch19 is indeed Druid themed, then it kinda screams, "a Mage unit is getting upgraded!" (...hopefully NOT that Banshee, as that would be a massive swing and miss!:eek::p)

The Unbeliever

They always add the base building to the MA whenever they put a new type of artifact in the spire.
But currently, if you have the Lv1 base building in your inventory or in your city, then you CAN NOT! craft a second and/or subsequent one/s.
Which is absolutely asinine at this point, since more and more players now have 5-8+ artifacts for these buildings we can't ever use beyond disenchanting, thanks to the Spire!

Give us the ability to get a 2nd copy so we can use those artifacts please.
They can likely code it so that you can't get a 3rd copy until you've amassed another artifact beyond the 9th one to evolve a 2nd copy?!
ie: if you have say, 8 Phoenix artifacts AND already have a Lv10 Fire + Lv10 Storm + Lv10 Aurite, then you can craft ONE new Lv1 Phoenix. (ie: craft a 2nd Lv1 Fire Phoenix)
BUT!
You cannot craft another phoenix until you've amasses 9+1 artifacts again, and then, you cannot craft a 3rd Fire chicken until *after* you've acquired enough spare artifacts to level a 2nd copy of both the Storm + Aurite chickens. ;)

The Fairy

Scroll-Keeper, Buddy Fan Club Member
Give us the ability to get a 2nd copy so we can use those artifacts please.
They can likely code it so that you can't get a 3rd copy until you've amassed another artifact beyond the 9th one to evolve a 2nd copy?!
ie: if you have say, 8 Phoenix artifacts AND already have a Lv10 Fire + Lv10 Storm + Lv10 Aurite, then you can craft ONE new Lv1 Phoenix. (ie: craft a 2nd Lv1 Fire Phoenix)

:eek:
The fire phoenix is so powerful so I fear allowing multiple of those would create a huge imbalance between players.

(and I have heard that a few have 2 from the original event, but this suggestion would give everyone the possibility)

Henroo

Oh Wise One
The fire phoenix is so powerful so I fear allowing multiple of those would create a huge imbalance between players.

(and I have heard that a few have 2 from the original event, but this suggestion would give everyone the possibility)
2 Fire Phoenixes would certainly be very powerful! Although the double feeding every week might put a strain on the pet food supply. Certainly if you have to feed each multiple times. If I had 2 Firebirds eating pet food every week, I would probably stop working on all other AWs until I had maxed out Time Warp. With a L30 TW I could do the entire tournament on 1 feeding for each.

The Unbeliever

"If *everything* is over powered, then *nothing* truly is." ;)

Also, you would need to gather up 27 Phoenix artifacts to 'unlock' the ability to even craft a 2nd under this suggestion.
To help slow things down even further, just remove the conversion recipe, and leave it as a temp thing that only ever appears during the actual Spring/Phoenix event. :p
(...which would also have the added benefit of reducing more clutter that prevents pet food from even showing up in the MA!!)

When you see the Phoenix conversion recipes show up 3x in a single day, while it takes 9 days for a single pet food to show up, you know the system is a pile of ****! :p

BrinDarby

didn't @Henroo , say somewhere that a fully evolved Fire Ph,
was worth (4) lvl 30 AWs ???? if thats true, then 2 of them certainly
seems a bit overkill ..... especially when 5days are stackable with
no real limit.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
didn't @Henroo , say somewhere that a fully evolved Fire Ph,
was worth (4) lvl 30 AWs ???? if thats true, then 2 of them certainly
seems a bit overkill ..... especially when 5days are stackable with
no real limit.
Actually there are 5 kinds of troops, so you'd need 5 AWs to give everything a damage bonus. And at L30 the bonus from all the damage bonus AWs such as Needles is only 40%. So really all 5 troop bonus AWs combined is still not as good as a stage 10 Fire Phoenix.

Status
Not open for further replies.