• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Is there any update on the feature which will let us exchange rune shards for KP? Last I heard it was going to be tried on the EN server as a final test before we get it. Does anybody know if that has happened?

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Is there any update on the feature which will let us exchange rune shards for KP? Last I heard it was going to be tried on the EN server as a final test before we get it. Does anybody know if that has happened?
No
We are getting the Vision Vapor update tomorrow, there's no Announcement regarding the rune shard change as of a minute ago.

quin629

The material rewards are not much although they have traditionally included an evolving artifact or set building from whatever the last Event was; important for those FS members who came up short. Mostly, though, it's just a different competition. FAs are the hill that some FSs choose to die on, going for a high score in the FA rather than Gold in the Spire or high points in the weekly tournaments. There are some additional rewards for the top placing FSs but they are still quite modest. It's mainly for bragging rights.

FAs can be great for team-building. They can also tear a FS apart. A high place in the FA can be used as a recruiting tool, but only for players whose main focus is the FA. Yes, there are top-ranked FSs that do it all. But they are maybe less common.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Data miners on Beta say there is a FA scheduled for after the next event and it will contain artifact prizes for both the next event and the Winter event, so two of each artifact for completing all three stages.
So a total of 4 artifacts? That is certainly better than the 2 normally offered. But normally nothing is totally free. I wonder if the badge requirements will be jacked up to match the increased rewards?

The Unbeliever

The 'Buried City' event starts in Beta on Thursday 3rd February.
Watch this post - as soon as I have more information I will publish an event note with all the details, and edit to include the link here. Note: We no longer use Facebook for our event notes - they are in a format that anyone can open on a normal PC.
:) :cool:
Note that the version that runs in Beta is usually very similar but not always identical to the version that reaches the Live Worlds a few weeks later.

272972724_10220466069342398_8263151264502628213_n.jpg
Please let there be a new mini game... please let there be a new mini game... please let there be a new mini game...

Seriously, if/when Leagues are a thing, please give us ANYTHING but the fething 3-rotating-chests BS!! It's beyond infuriating to have a competitive system, yet bork up the ranking with nothing but a 'Lolz!RanDUMB!' dumpster fire! :mad: :mad: :mad:

If we're having Leagues, then they should be 100% skill based vs. just sheer dumb luck.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
So a total of 4 artifacts? That is certainly better than the 2 normally offered. But normally nothing is totally free. I wonder if the badge requirements will be jacked up to match the increased rewards?

No, this will not be the first time they have done this when skipping a FA for an event. I think it was early 2020 when this was also done. If that FA info is still on elvengems, we can verify.

Status
Not open for further replies.