• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
The new event is now in Wiki under 'Main Events':
https://en.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=Main_Events_Overview#The_Buried_City

Full even details are here:
https://tinyurl.com/2p8jz55m

273888115_10220530041301657_7068099334227734254_n.jpg

DeletedUser27062

.... seeing as this event will use the 'Digging Game' which is far more skill based vs. randumb luck based
I hate to break it to you but the sandpit digging game requires no more skill than any other event type. Sure there's the "skill" of choosing the best tool (but really, unless you find selecting the right cutlery to eat soup with challenging you're gonna do just fine even with your eyes closed and half cut) but actually finding Amuni Knowledge tablets is entirely "randumb" luck.
In both my beta cities I've run side by side tests and with the same EC & technique one city is at 214 and the other is at 192. The ONLY reason for such a large discrepancy must be the random nature of the tablet placements as there's no EC to win and tools come in packs so it's not like I've bought more of one kind over another or anything.

Dear Humans and Elves,
On February 13, the reward dataset for the Spire of Eternity will be adjusted for the next 6 weeks.

Changes:

• Wise Golem will be phased out as a possible reward for the Spire of Eternity
  • Moon bear Artifacts and craftable building will be phased in instead
  • Festive May Tree Artifacts will also be phased in for crafting
Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

273744879_10220520137894078_8592142649797489903_n.jpg
Nope, still wise golems.

Status
Not open for further replies.