• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mykan

Oh Wise One
Or it's simply an unintended consequence to responding to all the complaints that FAs were being run too frequently.

I wonder what the consequence will be to all the complaints about events being run too frequently :p

This change only hurts those who are too casual or too indifferent or too new to understand the system.
or too lazy to have the chest probabilities written(copied) down.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
'Naturally Amazing'
Here is the Announcement!!

mainbanner_may2022.png

Raccon

@Raccoon...I dont know what all the symbols mean. What does the scale do? Or the timers?
Me neither, 3 of the flower beds indicate time boost (of what?)
This one seems to work like the Blooming trader as it bears the trading symbol
Screenshot_20220413-180442_Brave.jpg

And this one may intrest those who fight as it bears squad size symbol. It probably works like Dwarven bulwark
Screenshot_20220413-180535_Brave.jpg

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Red Begonia Field: Increases the Amount of Goods you receive when accepting a Wholesaler Offer (10%)
Blue Begonia Field: Increases the Duration of Received Neighborly Help on Cultural Buildings
Yellow Amaryllis Field: Increases the Duration of the Power of Provision Enchantment (0.03)
Blue Amaryllis Field: Increases the Duration of Time in the OED Looking Up the Word "Ensorcelled" the Ensorcelled Endowment Enchantment (0.03)
Red Amaryllis Field: Increases the Duration of the Magical Manufacturing Enchantment (0.03)
Garden Stones: Increases Training Sizes for every Armory Level in Your city (1)

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
The new 'Naturally Amazing' questline event has started in Beta - full information can be found here:
https://tinyurl.com/46uh8kbp

Note that the Beta version recorded in this note may not be exactly the same as the one that comes to Live Worlds.

You are welcome to share this link with friends and fellowship. It can be opened on a normal PC without any special programs.

Please feel free to make suggestions or point out errors - many of which result from copy-and-pasting from previous events.

The Unbeliever

I wonder when we're going to get the next chapter on Beta?
Ch.19 was rolled out in beta mid Oct '21, so that's been out 6'ish months... perhaps we're now heading to only 1 new ch/year? (insert sad face here)

Status
Not open for further replies.