• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
@BAChief
@Henroo @Gladiola @Lelanya have given good advice. The very first thing you need is a new FS. Here's a link to your current FS on ElvenStats:
Raven's Crook
Scroll down and look at the black triangles next to member names. Hovering over the black triangles will get a popup with the last date their score changed. 12 of the 18 members have stopped playing, some as long ago as Aug/Sept 2020. Even your Archmage hasn't played since September 2020! No wonder you built all the factory types; there can't be much active FS trading going on. Here's a link to the forum section for Harandar FS's looking for members:
Harandar FS looking for players
You can search any of the ones that look interesting to you on the ElvenStats site by clicking on the Fellowships tab. That'll help you avoid getting into the same situation you're in now.

Iyapo1

to make it gold and if that is my goal then there is no way to do it without using a fair amount of diamonds correct?
There is a chance with this particular building that you might not even make bronze without spending diamonds.

Ignore the league. Ignore the prizes in the league. Those prizes are not worth diamonds to you. I have no doubt a lot of players think the prizes are worth diamonds.

Grid Gypsy

There is a chance with this particular building that you might not even make bronze without spending diamonds.

Ignore the league. Ignore the prizes in the league. Those prizes are not worth diamonds to you. I have no doubt a lot of players think the prizes are worth diamonds.

On Zombi... uhm, I mean Harandar? Maybe not. Of course this could certainly change between now and the end, but I've been silver since day three and even had gold for a day, no cash, no diamonds, until the 54th quest slowed me down. That world has something like 22,000 accounts, half with a zero score, and out of the rest probably half again are ghost towns.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
On Zombi... uhm, I mean Harandar? Maybe not. Of course this could certainly change between now and the end, but I've been silver since day three and even had gold for a day, no cash, no diamonds, until the 54th quest slowed me down. That world has something like 22,000 accounts, half with a zero score, and out of the rest probably half again are ghost towns.

The best way to tell is look at the tournament list for last week and see how many cities got points, and then add a couple hundred to that for all the active cities not in a fellowship.

Grid Gypsy

The best way to tell is look at the tournament list for last week and see how many cities got points, and then add a couple hundred to that for all the active cities not in a fellowship.

According to the ranking tab? I don't see anywhere it lists by fellowship and Stats only has the top 50. By player however, 4,395 got at least 30 tourney points. There are 467 FSs currently doing spire.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
According to the ranking tab? I don't see anywhere it lists by fellowship and Stats only has the top 50. By player however, 4,395 got at least 30 tourney points. There are 467 FSs currently doing spire.

Yes, the tournament tab shows all the individual players who completed at least one province, which is the 30 points. So for your 11k not with zero city scores, less than half were active enough last week to do anything in the tournament. Figure a few hundred more actives between those in fellowships, but don't do tournament, and those active and not in a fellowship, so maybe 5k out of the 22k cities were active last week. That means for the current event all those league percents are based on that roughly 5k, giving you around the top 50 players in the event making gold league, and the next 200 or so making silver. This is why a lot of us are ignoring the top leagues because they are more pay to win, than having good luck and winning.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
The Stage Prizes from the FA that just started in Beta (no artifacts this time!)

199750722_10219361318364314_2736051107717580529_n.jpg

Stage 1
  • 1 x Ancient Knowledge 15
  • Carting Library
  • 10 x Boosters 10 minutes
Stage 2
  • 2 x Ancient Knowledge 20
  • Magical Mana Hut 2 x 2
  • 15 x Boosters 30 minutes
Stage 3
  • Ferris Wheel Galore 2 x 3
  • Menhirok’s Barrow 4 x 4
  • 25 x Boosters 45 minutes
Per chapter Carting Library: https://www.elvenarchitect.com/.../a_evt_expiring.../
Per chapter Ferris Wheel: https://www.elvenarchitect.com/.../a_evt_generic_ferris.../
Per chapter Mana Hut: https://www.elvenarchitect.com/.../a_evt_expiring_automana/
Per chapter Menhirok’s Barrow: https://www.elvenarchitect.com/.../a_evt_menhiroks_barrow/

Read all about the event here, including prizes, strategy and spreadsheet: https://tinyurl.com/4mbjzxnx

88248310_10216097712216200_362686769553997824_n.jpg

Last edited:

BAChief

The largest number of building connections required for maximum bonus is 5, right? So people who don't get full sets could still get maximum bonuses. They would just lose out on the pop/culture and/or production from the missing building.

The building that provides the main bonuses (relics and CC) is given right away I think.
so I checked a list and the Steel building is the final grand prize to make a set of seven, not the Marble one. And the Marble building is the first extra building to come up in the grand prizes, so if he can get to 15 grand prizes, he will get the complete set and an extra Marble.

So say, for example, you get 2 marble buildings for this set and have collected 5 or more other pieces from this set. Will both marble buildings receive max chain bonuses or do u have to aquire a new set of 5 or more pieces to get the full benefits from the second marble building?

The Unbeliever

So if I understand this new 'switchable production' option, our evo buildings will now get just pop+culture and only ONE bonus production active at a time?

Laughable. completely laughable.
So not only are evo buildings now an 'all-in' choice since they still can't be teleported back into inventory, but now they're also going to be giving out far less overall to boot?!

Welcome to Elvenar - the game of never-ending nerfs. >.>

Huor

Maybe it's just me, but isn't way to early to judge how good, or bad, a new prize might be? It sounds like this is the first switchable production building so it might be pretty cool! With something new, you gotta start somewhere and see what adjustments need to be made after players start using it. Looking forward to the event myself (on the live worlds).

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Maybe it's just me, but isn't way to early to judge how good, or bad, a new prize might be? It sounds like this is the first switchable production building so it might be pretty cool! With something new, you gotta start somewhere and see what adjustments need to be made after players start using it. Looking forward to the event myself (on the live worlds).
There has been a history of unhappy players if buildings are tweaked after the release. Iirc one tweak was for the better and the rest not so much.

Starr621

I could see this mechanic working if they make it so the amount you get for one production is significantly increased compared to a previous evo building with multiple productions. So if you're a fighter and value the VGs the most, you can produce those and get a lot more than you would with a normal collection since that is the only resource you are getting. Being able to allocate your resources and determining what you need most could be a nice welcome to the game so long as I'm still getting the same value I would get from a past evo building.

Of course, I'm not getting my hopes up and wouldn't be surprised if this is the next nerf in the game.

Iyapo1

lol, it is never too early to judge! After the Elvarian Games event is the Autumn Zodiac event. The grand prize for that is a new evolving bear pet.....it was slated for execution over month ago by most players in the forum and it hasn't even been born yet!

A lot of the players on the forum have been playing for years, they have better buildings and stacks and stacks of previous event wins.

I am not complaining, I am just jealous and not yet jaded.

I love the events!

Gladiola

My new view on events is not to get too worried about grand prizes or whatever. My hope is to refresh my culture and pop/culture buildings for the current chapter and maybe pick up some AK instants and troops/troop instants. There hasn't been a grand prize I was really desperate to place in the three events since I started playing. If I can get all the pieces for the Pilgrim set, it might be worth placing, but since I'm marble boosted the steel and planks buildings are the ones that are of most use for me.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
It's never too early once we have the facts, and we do.
The new building if fully evolved gives me
4,475 pop which is equivalent to more than 6 squares of magic residence/goblin gift pop.​
+​
2,500 VGs which is the equivalent of more than 6 buildings, a value of ~64 squares.​
or​
13,000 T5 which is worth more than 1/2 of a factory which requires about 50 squares including all support buildings​
or​
8,200 seeds which more than replaces 5 Festival merchants, a value of 70 squares​
So, the building has an Efficiency Rating of somewhere around 300-420% depending on which production you choose.
Plus the supplies which are greater than a 9h production in my Magic Workshop.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.