• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I wonder if they're having a cash crunch or something. Or maybe they're concerned about inflation.

Or they are just now catching up to games that have been doing some of this stuff for years now. The daily log-in bonus, the Leagues, the separate prize track that is unlocked with real money. That specifically is something they are doing a little differently. Any other game I have played with the separate prize tracks, have always required real money to unlock them, while Elvenar only requires diamonds, which the game gives away tons of anyway.

The Unbeliever

I wonder if they're having a cash crunch or something. Or maybe they're concerned about inflation. They definitely seem to be trying to wangle diamonds out of us any way they can imagine. I don't object to it because it doesn't affect the way I play, but I hope they don't start putting significant prizes behind paywalls.
If the were truly in more dire straits, then this 'bonus' prize path would be locked behind actual $$$ vs. just being a dia purchase, and it would be at least a $20 buy-in to boot. ;)

Any beta players who could give us a run down of the prizes for the Bronze + Silver + Gold leagues?
Curious to see what extra buildings (if any) they throw in.

Soleil Nightbloom

730DBBC3-3907-41E5-B63A-821D7AE13879.jpg

Bronze
Carting Library

Silver
Ferris Wheel Galore
1x Red Panda Artifact *glitch still shows Moonbear artifacts

Gold
Ferris Wheel Galore
2x Red Panda Artifact *glitch still shows Moonbear artifacts
1x Portrait *Not shown yet

The Unbeliever

View attachment 10374

Bronze
Carting Library

Silver
Ferris Wheel Galore
1x Red Panda Artifact *glitch still shows Moonbear artifacts

Gold
Ferris Wheel Galore
2x Red Panda Artifact *glitch still shows Moonbear artifacts
1x Portrait *Not shown yet
Many thanks. :)
Overall, pretty 'meh' for the league loot... only dias I'll foresee myself maybe spending is to push enough to get the 2nd Lv1 base building, and then, only if it's under 1.5k or so to reach it.

Mostly I'm waiting instead for Halloween, and crossing my fingers we get some sweet looking creepy buildings & maybe even a worthwhile grand prize. ;)

Soleil Nightbloom

Many thanks. :)
Overall, pretty 'meh' for the league loot... only dias I'll foresee myself maybe spending is to push enough to get the 2nd Lv1 base building, and then, only if it's under 1.5k or so to reach it.

Mostly I'm waiting instead for Halloween, and crossing my fingers we get some sweet looking creepy buildings & maybe even a worthwhile grand prize. ;)
Same. The Misty Forest event was by far the best event to date :cool:

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB

Huor

Looks like a nice little building at stage 10. 3 extra vapor is not bad given how much I craft relics. I may be in chapter 7 when this comes around. p.s. the link gets page not found.

Last edited by a moderator:

Huor

On the beta forum they are showing you can convert 2 panda for 1 regular bear in the MA. Sounds the same as the ashen phoenix.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
The other thing I would like to point out about Jack's stats for Red Panda Master is that a stage 10 Elementals chapter building will give 2928 tier 1 sentient goods every 24 hours. By comparison, a chapter *15* Active Crevice only gives 3200 sentient goods per day. I consider Active Crevice to be a decent building and have them in my city. I have not yet been able to find stats for Red Panda Master for other chapters. But based on the stats Jack posted I would expect a chapter 15 version of Red Panda to absolutely smoke my chapter 15 Active Crevice...

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
The other thing I would like to point out about Jack's stats for Red Panda Master is that a stage 10 Elementals chapter building will give 2928 tier 1 sentient goods every 24 hours. By comparison, a chapter *15* Active Crevice only gives 3200 sentient goods per day. I consider Active Crevice to be a decent building and have them in my city. I have not yet been able to find stats for Red Panda Master for other chapters. But based on the stats Jack posted I would expect a chapter 15 version of Red Panda to absolutely smoke my chapter 15 Active Crevice...

Just so you are aware, the building only gives tier 1 sentient if the building is in chapter 12. If you get it in chapter 13 or 14, then it gives tier 2 sentient goods. And if you get it in chapter 15 or later, it gives tier 3 sentient goods. And it is boost +1, regardless of chapter.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Just so you are aware, the building only gives tier 1 sentient if the building is in chapter 12. If you get it in chapter 13 or 14, then it gives tier 2 sentient goods. And if you get it in chapter 15 or later, it gives tier 3 sentient goods. And it is boost +1, regardless of chapter.
OK. Good to know. But I expect total output would continue to grow as it levels up. So it should still be impressive at higher chapters. Do you have the stats for a chapter 15 or chapter 16 version? The link Jack posted upthread is not working right now.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
OK. Good to know. But I expect total output would continue to grow as it levels up. So it should still be impressive at higher chapters. Do you have the stats for a chapter 15 or chapter 16 version? The link Jack posted upthread is not working right now.

No, my Beta city is chapter 14. If elven architect is up to date, you could go straight to the site and search for the building.

Status
Not open for further replies.