• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Hey....we need beta confirmation....was the endless scrolls output changed also?
Yes, it was.
Screenshot (1708).png

Killy-

@Killy- I dont think it is a positive change for anyone except scroll boosted players.

Edit: 2 of my cities are scroll boosted(so, yippee for me!). I just feel bad that the buck got passed around to crystal players and let's be honest silk players might get hit too.

I don't see the argument why it would be bad for crystal players. I am a crystal player in my main city and I am very happy with the change. :)

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I don't see the argument why it would be bad for crystal players. I am a crystal player in my main city and I am very happy with the change. :)

There is a divide in the player base for who it helps or hurts. The Library Set was removed from the Spire at the end of Jan, moved to Crafting, and changed to only being able to have one of each building, if you did not already have multiples. So really, anyone playing the game for less than a year, or a bit longer, if they had horrible luck winning the buildings in the Spire, are not going to see problems, regardless of boost, except in the rare chance they are surrounded by big, old cities that have many Library Sets, and tons of scrolls because of that, and won't take scrolls trades. If you are in a part of the map with a bunch of newer cities, and/or in a fellowship with a bunch of newer cities, then what this set gives should not make any difference to how you play.

BrinDarby

per the screenie ... I saw 2 recipies ... both 5k frags, yet one of them
gave 40 vv and one was 10vv... leading me to ponder are they offering
both CCs and parts of CCs ??? and because this is meant to relieve the
buildup of Frags.... why imbalance vv earned so much ???

5k frags to those whom have way more than they need, is nothing ..
yet 5k frags to a newer player is alot ...... I'm just thinking any conversion
recipe of this type prolly should earn vv of between 5-10 ... 40 seems excessive.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
per the screenie ... I saw 2 recipies ... both 5k frags, yet one of them
gave 40 vv and one was 10vv... leading me to ponder are they offering
both CCs and parts of CCs ??? and because this is meant to relieve the
buildup of Frags.... why imbalance vv earned so much ???

5k frags to those whom have way more than they need, is nothing ..
yet 5k frags to a newer player is alot ...... I'm just thinking any conversion
recipe of this type prolly should earn vv of between 5-10 ... 40 seems excessive.
The intent of these recipes is this:
To exchange 5000 Spell Fragments, to bleed off a glut of them.
You may exchange for 8 Combine Catalysts and 10 Vision Vapor.
Or
You may exchange for 1 Combine Catalyst and 40 Vision Vapor
This is of course assuming that the Vision Vapor remains the same amount when it comes to live.

BrinDarby

@Lelanya ,
My point is......
since this is still in Beta, have the discussion now before it goes live
as to how badly giving 40vv (40% of a prize in Mystical Object ) for
what is basically a stop gap to bleed off frags, will then force Inno
to increase the xxx/100 currently with xxx/250 or worse....

The object is to bleed of frags turning them into Cats, not giving
away HUGE amounts off vv in the process, thus imbalancing vv earned.

BrinDarby

Whats wrong with these 2 recipies ?????

5000 Frags --> 4 Catalysts & 4 vv
2500 frags --> 2 Catalysts & 2 vv

Even if you add in the +3 vv if you feed your pet ...
5000 Frags only gets you 7vv , thats aprox 75,000 frags
in order to "roll" the mystical object once .....

otherwise its 15000 frags to "roll" the object .....
anyone with say an xtra million frags could just time boost
ohh I'm guessing 4-5000 diamonds easily.

Iyapo1

It is like any other recipe though. It wont be there every spin and if someone wants to flip the MA a few dozen times looking for it, well I am sure Inno is fine with that! Bottom line, new players need a way to access more frags!

mikeledo

I noticed in the Beta illustration on the new crafting, the CC spells are shown side by side in two separate slots. I would have expected them to be in a single slot hopefully not with the buildings or petfood. Are they randomizing things or is that illustration simply there to show the two different options and they will never come up at the same time?

mikeledo

There is some minor discussion about chapter 19. Some stuff is out on it. Maybe during the FA after the Halloween event? The FA is the same. Nothing much to talk about. Our FA should be 10/7.

Status
Not open for further replies.