• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tehya1

Well, I guess I will have a bobbin in storage for awhile. I did my best, saved keys for the stuff that I wanted, finished all of the quests in all three cities, and still came up short. Of course Inno offered key packages for 3 hrs in the wee hours this morrning, which tells me that the difficulty in getting that last artifact is a big money grab.

Iyapo1

which tells me that the difficulty in getting that last artifact is a big money grab.
Yes it is.
But you can also spend diamonds for keys during the entire event. Grind for diamonds and save them up or grind for money and buy some diamonds. No biggie.

Alram

Flippers just flip
Well, I guess I will have a bobbin in storage for awhile. I did my best, saved keys for the stuff that I wanted, finished all of the quests in all three cities, and still came up short. Of course Inno offered key packages for 3 hrs in the wee hours this morrning, which tells me that the difficulty in getting that last artifact is a big money grab.
Don't you have any diamonds? I spent some of mine to get the final artifact in one of my cities. Yay! Thank you Gold Spire Fellows!

Henroo

Oh Wise One
All the signs point to the next big event having a set instead of an evolving building. Once again this is total speculation on my part, but I would say this increases the chance the next fellowship adventure will offer Boblin's artifacts. In my experience I have never seen a fellowship adventure offer buildings from a set. And they have to offer SOMETHING. So I do not think players who did not get enough artifacts to fully evolve Boblins should lose hope just yet.

getmomo

Why keep it in storage? It's still a decent building evolved to 9.

Iyapo1

@Sprite1313, The Fairy Queen's Retreat!

I know it is hideous but I really like the story for that event, I cant evolve the fort. The very idea hurts me. But it is not sitting in my city except when I bring it out for decorative visits with teleport spells.

Last edited:

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Except maybe the winter owl? It looks less stoned at level 9…
I always thought it looked like the stage 10 version of the Owl had gotten drunk and flown headfirst into a tree! Personally I don't care so much about the way buildings look. I took mine all the way to stage 10. But I *DO* know other players who did intentionally stop evolving their Owls at stage 9 rather than progress to stage 10 because of the way the fully evolved version looks.

Aritra

Don't you have any diamonds? I spent some of mine to get the final artifact in one of my cities. Yay! Thank you Gold Spire Fellows!
Thanks for the reminder! Felt like an idiot having had it in front of my face. I don't buy so I tend to "white noise" out the packages. I've been bummed all day that I'm missing the last artifact by TWO presents in one of my cities. I had plenty of diamonds from the Spire and MA chest (not exactly overflowing with abundance, but could comfortably spare a bit). Boom! Diamonds-->keys-->got my last artifact. Now I can go to bed more relaxed instead of bummed that I've been scrapping fallen currency all day and not gonna make it without the midnight(whatever) drop.
(might make me pathetic :oops: but it brightened my mood anyway) Good night, all! :D

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
The new event just started in Beta.
Here is a link to our event note where all the information will appear as it becomes available: https://tinyurl.com/3j877v5s
1f618.png

271444864_10220353953139563_152253994527186828_n.jpg

The Unbeliever

Lots of Mana + T3 which might be really nice for Ch9-11/12 players...
An added CC & Blossoms to the main building's link bonuses isn't too shabby either, and pre-Ch.7 Elf players may want it just for the Blossoms alone!;)

Between this new set & last year's set that gave out a very hefty amount of T1, having both could easily replace ALL a city's T1 + T3 needs?!
(...just keep a few T1-3 factories around for event quests & teleport them out when not needed.)

Status
Not open for further replies.