• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I had similar experience with mages in the recent tournament where I had to use Blossoms and priests with two cerberous on the enemy side, one dog killed my blossom with one bite, my priest on the other hand, survived the other dog attack with half of it's squad remaining. Both dogs were full strength and intact.
If you have Priests, why use Blossom Mages at all? Blossoms are the only game in town for an elven player. But if you have Priests then you're playing as a human. And it can be argued if a 3 star priest or 3 star Blossom is better. I would argue Priest are still better, but I do understand there is some debate there. But until you get that 3 star Blossom promotion in ch 14, Priests are straight up better. And I don't think you are that far along, right?

Raccon

If you have Priests, why use Blossom Mages at all? Blossoms are the only game in town for an elven player. But if you have Priests then you're playing as a human.
You are right about 3*** Priests, they are much better than Blossoms specially against HRs. Priests deliver heavier punch against HRs as Blossom's main specialty is dealing with HMs.
I use Blossoms to shoot enemy Thronerose mages when the terrain is blocking the LR movement but two step mages are ok.
The Thronerose has higher initiative and takes the first shot at my Prists, causing them weakness and making them less effective. So I use Blossoms against Throneroses when I can't use LRs as Blossom's higher initiative allows me to shoot the Throneroses first, hopefully to kill it or drastically reduce it's power.
I'm in chapter 9, still a few chapters away to have a 3*** Blossom, but I still I prefer Priests when I don't have to deal with Thonerose mages. Sometimes I use Banshees if range is not an issue and I know my mage would get hit by HRs anyway.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
All the event information that is currently accessible is in this Google Doc:
https://tinyurl.com/3j877v5s
This is not meant only for my Facebook group; all our material is created for the broader Elvenar community, and you are welcome to share the link with all your friends and fellowships. You are also welcome to contribute suggestions and improvements.
:)

271713247_10220371798985698_6362918665372382147_n.jpg

Raccon

Don't forget to check your email for the free Event Currency that we are all supposed to get! Though the system is faulty and not everyone does get them.
NOTE: If you use Gmail, look in the ‘Promotions’ Inbox - or for other providers, in your Spam Folder.
Make sure you have enabled email notifications in Settings in your game.
Interesting... I have never received any of event currencies or keys, checked my email, spam etc... before every event so I thought they are rewarded only to facebook members or selected few or the VIPs!

Sprite1313

Interesting... I have never received any of event currencies or keys, checked my email, spam etc... before every event so I thought they are rewarded only to facebook members or selected few or the VIPs!
If you don’t see an email during the next event, put in a help ticket. If they can’t resolve it, you can message @helya to help you troubleshoot. Everyone with a registered email should get the free event currency.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
If you don’t see an email during the next event, put in a help ticket. If they can’t resolve it, you can message @helya to help you troubleshoot. Everyone with a registered email should get the free event currency.

I was asked about someone not getting the newsletters. Other than when you first confirm your email address for a new city, I could not find or figure out what to tell them. If it is somewhere else after someone actually starts playing I would love to know where they can opt to receive the newsletter.

Sprite1313

I was asked about someone not getting the newsletters. Other than when you first confirm your email address for a new city, I could not find or figure out what to tell them. If it is somewhere else after someone actually starts playing I would love to know where they can opt to receive the newsletter.
At least on the mobile platform, it is under settings, account, data usage options. I’m not at my computer right now, so can’t verify PC method.

Attachments

• BFB0CBBB-5718-42D7-9F7E-E16C8961CC32.jpeg
    BFB0CBBB-5718-42D7-9F7E-E16C8961CC32.jpeg
    70.1 KB · Views: 64
  • BD49017C-4D57-4189-B249-C9B2DB8B28F3.jpeg
    BD49017C-4D57-4189-B249-C9B2DB8B28F3.jpeg
    251.1 KB · Views: 66

Soleil Nightbloom

I've had the game notifications turned on, both in the game settings and in the mobile app settings, but never received any event bonuses.
I usually get the email, but for some reason in the last event it didn’t show up. However, when I went into my email and searched “Elvenar” in the search bar it popped right up. Some players have also said, that sometimes it shows in the promotions folder in the email. If you still don’t see it make a ticket so you’re good for the next event.

Alram

Flippers just flip
I get the email. I click on collect my prize. It takes me to a blank screen and no currency shows up in my cities. It used to work for me but it doesn't anymore.

Sprite1313

I get the email. I click on collect my prize. It takes me to a blank screen and no currency shows up in my cities. It used to work for me but it doesn't anymore.
That happens to me every event. I end up doing a help ticket and eventually get the currency. Tried in multiple browsers, too.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
At least on the mobile platform, it is under settings, account, data usage options. I’m not at my computer right now, so can’t verify PC method.

Big Thank you! It didn't occur to me to check on the app even though I play both versions. I will definitely pass this on to the couple of folks in my FS who aren't getting them.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I usually get the email, but for some reason in the last event it didn’t show up. However, when I went into my email and searched “Elvenar” in the search bar it popped right up. Some players have also said, that sometimes it shows in the promotions folder in the email. If you still don’t see it make a ticket so you’re good for the next event.

This is how it seems to always work for gmail from what I'm told. Sounds odd to me but I'm no expert in gmail so I tell people to check the promotions tab. Seems to work every time.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Some players have also said, that sometimes it shows in the promotions folder in the email. If you still don’t see it make a ticket so you’re good for the next event.
@Soleil Nightbloom @Deborah M You can drag email to Primary tab in gmail and then it will pop up on the bottom asking if you always want to show emails from whoever in your primary tab. That should fix the promo tab problem.

@Alram It might be only one city gets free keys per email account? I feel like I’ve heard that somewhere. My other city is on EN so I get a separate email though. Maybe someone else can confirm or deny that.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
It might be only one city gets free keys per email account? I feel like I’ve heard that somewhere. My other city is on EN so I get a separate email though. Maybe someone else can confirm or deny that.

Yes, every giveaway has always been limited to one city per account.

As for the whole email thing, I have seen other people post that when they change their registered email, they start getting the newsletters. Some have changed it to a new email and the right back to their old one and that fixed things too.

Status
Not open for further replies.