• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
So is there any good reason for end chapter players to want this set? I haven’t seen any good reason to collect it in inventory. I definitely have no place to put it in my city until someday when I finish chapter 19.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I will definitely check. No way I would use space in my city if that’s all it amounts to :rolleyes:

You can also look at the partial set bonuses for chapter 19. Put out the following three buildings: Forbidden Ruins (main building), Sorcerers Feast, and Secluded Pond, and ignore the three that produce tier 3 goods. In those 22 squares, you will produce 107,100 mana per day. Plus 5000 pop and 24,500 culture. No mages or CC or tier 3 goods, but that sounds like a good deal for 22 squares. Now, you will have to win the whole set because Sorcerers Feast is the final building won at 260 staffs. Personally, I can easily get rid of some old mana producers to make at least 22 squares of space.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
@Myne Thank you for checking. I'm in chapter 19 so my mercenary camp produces 4,187 Blossom Mages per hour. I'm thinking @SoggyShorts got this one right comparing the event building & mercenary camp.

@Enevhar Aldarion Thank you for the suggestion & stats. An extra 100K mana would be great! This chapter demands way too many millions of mana! Between settlement, upgrades & AW I am sick of my city glittering from using spells to get dragon abbey mana. I can't really rearrange for anything until this chapter is over especially since I just rearranged my whole city in a big way. At least I have a few of the premium mana producers out. Sure wish I could put out more that are sitting in my inventory! I also have to be very careful with population right now. When I finish upgrading the remaining 5 of my T1 factories I am going to be pretty close to completely wiped out in population. I guess I could import into Elven Architect and see if I can squeeze it in but I'm doubtful.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
@Jackluyt ,
Your best beacon chart's link seems broken, can you repost ?
271489999_10220358731459018_2878560018718549256_n.jpg

Use at your own risk. There is an explanation in my event note of how the figures were derived, as well as a disclaimer that there are other methods of calculating that may give different results.
:)

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
somewhere you also listed a pic of all the beacons, which thread was it in, plz?
Sometimes they truncate images in the Forum that are too big according to the Forum rules; I had to make that one full size because when I compressed it, it became blurry.
Here it is again; if it gets vanished once more you can check out the event note: https://tinyurl.com/3j877v5s

271452678_10220356235396618_4495635243472834438_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.