• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
TODAY'S UPGRADE IN BETA SERVER - this change will perhaps appear in the Live Worlds next week.
Only three Spectral Stones - still not excessively generous!
Rather like offering a bowl of peanuts to the guests at a party - and saying 'you can only take one'.
:)
A step in the right direction though...

UPDATE
: They have apparently changed the make up of the mystery object, with more combinations, so your overall chance of winning Diamonds is less: it was 4x20% + 1x30% per 10 objects; now it is 2x10% + 2x20% per 10 objects

Dear Humans and Elves,
Today's update includes the following content:

Miscellaneous

• The rewards in the Mystical Object in Crafting have been updated.
    In addition to the rewards that were available before, you will now find Spectral Stones and Unit Instants in Mystical Objects from time to time. Also, the available buildings have been replaced with a new selection of returning event buildings.
Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

272445174_10220438981265213_6115163082106167865_n.jpg

Last edited:

Yogi Dave

The rewards in the Mystical Object in Crafting have been updated.
In addition to the rewards that were available before, you will now find Spectral Stones and Unit Instants in Mystical Objects from time to time. Also, the available buildings have been replaced with a new selection of returning event buildings.
Is this a good thing or a bad thing? Maybe just another Inno thing. Something for @Sir Squirrel to hope about until dashed on the rocks of reality? Time will tell. Tick Tock Tick Tock

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
TODAY'S UPGRADE IN BETA SERVER - this change will perhaps appear in the Live Worlds next week.
Only three Spectral Stones - still not excessively generous!
A step in the right direction though...

Dear Humans and Elves,
Today's update includes the following content:

Miscellaneous

• The rewards in the Mystical Object in Crafting have been updated.
Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

272445174_10220438981265213_6115163082106167865_n.jpg
@crackie can say goodbye to Winter Lampions.

Soleil Nightbloom

Is this a good thing or a bad thing? Maybe just another Inno thing. Something for @Sir Squirrel to hope about until dashed on the rocks of reality? Time will tell. Tick Tock Tick Tock
The overall percentages have been lowered, so it might be another Inno thing. Why couldn’t they simply switch out the buildings and leave the percentages the way they were? The plus is more spectral stones, if the RNG is kind to you.

EAB106BA-F274-4099-A5FF-21783FE8796B.jpeg

Yogi Dave

This is my selfish worry. I've started saving VVs and am currently at 1136. The plan has been to save them until ch 20 comes out then use them hoping to get lots of the 35KP rewards that usually have a 50% chance of being what you got when in the mystical object. If they reduce their probability or remove them from the object, this VV hoarding fails. I don't need the buildings, but I understand others do and they are great for them. (Like I said my selfish worry.) However, if they do reduce my chances of getting the 35KP, I may as well not hoard them. There is also the 5 10KP instants that are my 2nd fav reward. Same thing for me personally.

At least the winter lampions are being removed and @crackie will have to change avatar to the new booby prize, 'cause you know there will be one.

Soleil Nightbloom

@Yogi Dave, I feel the same way. I have been hoping to win not only the 35 KP but, also the 500 diamonds. One of the data miners from Beta showed the new breakdown of percentages from the Mystical Object that may help you decide if you want to continue to hoard or not.

8D8EAF31-BAC3-4F2A-8705-64EC99B94642.jpeg

E8A47ABA-97F7-4FC0-9C40-EE45B5D99106.jpeg

Last edited:

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
@crackie can say goodbye to Winter Lampions.
YESSS!!! I’ve been using the industrial Winter Lampion Repellent lately because I won diamonds in the first 5 gates of the Spire (never happened before) and I was fearing the RNG gods were going to mess with me in the MA for sure to even things out! Been spraying Winter Lampion Repellent liberally like a pubescent boy getting hold of his first can of Axe body spray.

index.php

Iyapo1

Are the diamonds still being offered as a possible reward in every other chest or did they change that too?

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
So, they are getting rid of the 30% chance at diamonds and replacing it with a 10%?
Are the diamonds still being offered as a possible reward in every other chest or did they change that too?
Edit: all-around a 45% drop in diamonds from the MA.
Spend those VV now!

Dropping from 5/10 to 4/10

Old:
20%x4
30%x1
New:
10%x2
20%x2

Last edited:

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Yes, a 45% drop in diamonds

Only for the unlucky. For the ones that seem to get the diamonds a lot, it is just 20% less, because we go from 5 chances at 500 diamonds every 10 chests, to 4 chances at 500 diamonds every 10 chests. And, of course, for the super unlucky, who never seem to win, the chance goes from 0% to 0%.

Status
Not open for further replies.