• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I do that at dinner. Soup with a fork is inefficient. There's minimal skill involved considering you're mostly sifting.
Do you always absolutely dominate the Misty events and end up with much better results than others on every single account?

In the first misty event, many people struggled to get a full witch hut while others got their second to level 5. If skill isn't a major factor, then what was?

I guess that's just a coincidence and not skill. ;)

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
The event note is almost finished - just needing to add the daily exclusives and the rest of the quests now.
Comments, corrections, additions and suggestions are welcome!
https://tinyurl.com/2p8jz55m
You are welcome to share my notes with friends and fellowships.

NB We no longer use Facebook files - this file can be opened on any browser.

273206650_10220485046016803_3703064551175147395_n.jpg

DeletedUser27062

Do you always absolutely dominate the Misty events and end up with much better results than others on every single account?

In the first misty event, many people struggled to get a full witch hut while others got their second to level 5. If skill isn't a major factor, then what was?

I guess that's just a coincidence and not skill. ;)

I kinda think it's both. There is some skill involved with tool selection but whether you uncover a collectable is chance I think.

Sprite1313

The event note is almost finished - just needing to add the daily exclusives and the rest of the quests now.
Comments, corrections, additions and suggestions are welcome!
https://tinyurl.com/2p8jz55m
You are welcome to share my notes with friends and fellowships.

NB We no longer use Facebook files - this file can be opened on any browser.

273206650_10220485046016803_3703064551175147395_n.jpg

@Jackluyt thank you, as always, for all of your work. I have a slightly different quest 10; both the workshop and manufactories would require 4 productions (not two workshop productions).
1644030191167.png

Silver Lady

Yay! The digging game is back!:D
...while it may not be the St. Paddy's or Wildlife mini games, at least it's still light years better than the horriawful 3-rotating-chests stupidity.

Unfortunately it is. :( I feel about it like I felt about shoveling poo in Orcs & Goblins. After retiring from a very high stress job I don’t want to figure out efficiencies, give me the Post Office boxes, please. As for the prizes, luckily they have failed to grab my interest, so I think I will sit out the whole event. Could use some free time to work on my cities.

DeletedUser26243

W
Selecting and using the tools in the most efficient way possible has a significant impact on your results. That's skill.
What tools? I don’t know why but when I do events I always hit the ones that u need the most collected items thinking I mite just get the best prize I’m guessing this is sort of different then the one that is about to end now that I got the entire building in this event I guess I can wait n see how far I can far in upcoming one n decide which 1 will help me better cause they r both pretty big

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
My opinion: I'm happy the next event is the 'grappling through the fog; digging for buried treasure' mechanics. It's not that I'm good at that mini-game (yet! I'm slow, but I'll eventually 'get' it), but I like playing it. I don't mind the 3 chests/3 beacons quests as I'm quite good at those as long as I don't end up on the short end of the RNG stick. The one I like the least is the postal boxes. Ironically, that's the one I do the best at getting the rewards I want; I just don't like the way I get there, lol!
Unless there are major changes between beta and live, I'm not interested in placing the evolving building. So far, there are no dailies I'd place either. So, for me, at least I get in some practice on a mini-game I like because it challenges me...now watch, I'll do much better this time and not even want the things I get from it, lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.