• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Unbeliever

Please don't let it be yet more bee riders...

Raccon

Actually they're a great boost for players below chapter 7 who fight tournaments and spire. At 1* they have heavier punch and higher health than the 3* barracks light melee.
Screenshot_20220316-081533_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Screenshot_20220316-081629_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Screenshot_20220316-081709_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Above chapter 7 players wouldn't care much about the Bee-culture buildings as they require road connection and it makes a better sense to use every road connected open spot for Orc and Mana buildings instead.

Raccon

In early chapters where players only have LMs and LRs, a stronger LM is better than a basic one.
As for the general use of LMs; I agree they're not a good choice in auto fights where you don't know how's the terrain.
In manual fights on the other hand, there are occasions where light melee is the only option, like an enemy combination line of Mage, LM and LR. Just last night I returned the favor to 4 enemy Mist walkers and Bandids plus a mage, handsomely with my LMs in an open field. ;)

Last edited:

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Feeding Effect:Automatically revives fallen units after battle

This sounds too good to be true! Looks like I will be all in for the Phoenix event :) Love the artwork too! That will be nice since I finished the chapter and completely skipped the event that just finished.

Thank you @Blueriven for posting that!

Blueriven

This sounds too good to be true! Looks like I will be all in for the Phoenix event :) Love the artwork too! That will be nice since I finished the chapter and completely skipped the event that just finished.
But it's just 5% of the fallen units in level 10 phoenix, and effect only lasts 3,5 hours, so maybe more interesting for players with polar bears and timewarp

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Actually they're a great boost for players below chapter 7
817eb1c056435870c5f67691e8fb4487--princess-bride-quotes-the-princess-bride.jpg

I can't wait! I will be watching for the stats on it! :D
Feed effect is like 5% Vitality Surge for maxed out lvl 10 Twilight. Feed effect is 3.5 hrs. Damn. Need to get tall enough to ride the Timewarp, otherwise not sure when I would feed this. I am curious what the animation looks like. What is it doing to the dude?

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
But it's just 5% of the fallen units in level 10 phoenix, and effect only lasts 3,5 hours, so maybe more interesting for players with polar bears and timewarp

Thankfully, I have my Timewarp at level 28. This might be a helpful tool to have available but sounds like most days it won't be worth the pet food. It is still pretty so I want it for that if for no other reason :)

The Unbeliever

Thank you @Blueriven for posting that!

*sigh* I should have known the devs would find a way to turn something so full of potential promise into a useless dumpster fire. :(

Good job guys, making a building with a minimal effect AND only actually usable by maybe 20-25% of the entire player base!
This is a truly special level of incompetence that we've now reached. :p

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
*sigh* I should have known the devs would find a way to turn something so full of potential promise into a useless dumpster fire. :(

Good job guys, making a building with a minimal effect AND only actually usable by maybe 20-25% of the entire player base!
This is a truly special level of incompetence that we've now reached. :p
There are gonna be nutters fragile egos that try to get like 10+ of these to lvl 10. So if it were like 10% health boost instead of 5, he can play god for whatever 10 Twilight Phoenixes costs in monopoly money. #1 Tourney guy on my EN server has 13 lvl 10 Red Pandas with 2 more bases in his inventory apparently. :rolleyes:

AnselSkye

There are gonna be nutters fragile egos that try to get like 10+ of these to lvl 10. So if it were like 10% health boost instead of 5, he can play god for whatever 10 Twilight Phoenixes costs in monopoly money. #1 Tourney guy on my EN server has 13 lvl 10 Red Pandas with 2 more bases in his inventory apparently. :rolleyes:

How does one find the pet food to sustain such a menagerie -- no matter how deep the pockets? Is it just cycling the MA with a constant stream of diamonds? Or are there other ways to get it?

DeletedUser30612

How does one find the pet food to sustain such a menagerie -- no matter how deep the pockets? Is it just cycling the MA with a constant stream of diamonds? Or are there other ways to get it?

One of the gates on the third floor of the spire gives a chance of 5 sips of clarity which allows you to re-roll the MA for free and events gives a tinier amount of clarity too.

Iyapo1

That particular menagerie pays for it's own food. Feed them, then flip the MA like mad for 72 hours in order to rack up diamonds from the mystical object! Flipping the MA like that...you are going to see a lot more pet food to craft.

Edit to add: I envy that menagerie!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.