• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soleil Nightbloom

@The Unbeliever, I agree with your predictions.

I also had a feeling we were going to have another event on Beta because of how the recent sorceries have been. The last sorcery that we received from the last FA gave us the option of the Boblin’s Express Service artifact or the Echos of the Forgotten artifact.

So we may have an FA after this new event and get a different sorcery with the option of Twilight Phoenix artifact or the new evolving building artifact from the new event Naturally Amazing. This is my guess, I could be wrong :)

*You will have to type in Flower Goblin Epiphany in the search area to get chapter stats.

C0AF4768-531B-46B1-9938-B72FA28C2C33.jpeg

Last edited:

Soleil Nightbloom

With something named "Flower Goblin's Epiphany", I might actually have to read the story line. What's the epiphany? She's really best friends with the Queen Fairy? She is deep down, a fighter?
I love reading the story lines, the one from Queen Fairy’s Garden event last year was hilarious!

Maybe the goblin likes smelling like rose. There's a song about how roses really smell like poo. :D
That song always cracks me up :D

Iyapo1

The flower goblin learned that having a flower head let's you go into the Banshee house and hang out sucking down Jager and nobody will even notice you in all the drama....
Also people are nicer to flowers(except children) and I have gotten used to the smell!

The queen fairy's retreat has so far been my favorite event storyline.

Tehya1

So we may have an FA after this new event and get a different sorcery with the option of Twilight Phoenix artifact or the new evolving building artifact from the new event Naturally Amazing
So no tome that gives a reg, ashen, or cf artifact? Bummer. I migt have to craft a conversion recipe.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
@Tehya1 the conversion recipe will probably vanish at the end of this event.

Nope. The CM on the Beta forum just confirmed for me that the Tome of the Phoenixes will stay in crafting until a week after the end of the next FA. So unless that changes, that means it will be in there for all of this event, all of the next event just announced on Beta, and then the FA after that and another week after that.

Huor

Just curious. Has there been any scuttlebutt in the beta world about bringing ads to this game? They did this today in rise of cultures as a limited test (I'm in the test group). Really can't complain because of the way they integrated it into the game. Gave us new features we didn't have before and nothing "in your face" as you see in other games. After the initial "holy crap", it wasn't bad at all.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Just curious. Has there been any scuttlebutt in the beta world about bringing ads to this game? They did this today in rise of cultures as a limited test (I'm in the test group). Really can't complain because of the way they integrated it into the game. Gave us new features we didn't have before and nothing "in your face" as you see in other games. After the initial "holy crap", it wasn't bad at all.

Ads in mobile-only games is a pretty normal thing. I am surprised they were not there before this. But for a game like this, for both browser and mobile, I doubt they will ever happen.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Ugh. I sincerely hope not, and thanks for mentioning the issue in 'Rise'; I won't ever be playing it.

mikeledo

Bringing in ads could reduce the diamond cost. Considering how glitchy the program is at the moment and all the times I have to refresh, I wouldn't suggest it.

mikeledo

Looks like the FA is being cut in half and the artifacts you can get are likewise cut in half. So if you want the artifacts from both events to complete an evolve building, you might have to spend some diamonds to do so. It looks like they are doing a revenue enhancement experiment.

Count Rupert

Looks like the FA is being cut in half and the artifacts you can get are likewise cut in half. So if you want the artifacts from both events to complete an evolve building, you might have to spend some diamonds to do so. It looks like they are doing a revenue enhancement experiment.

Or it's simply an unintended consequence to responding to all the complaints that FAs were being run too frequently.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One

Some time around the beginning of the year @helya told us in one of the threads that Inno was changing things around and doing new stuff this year, so the whole event/FA/event/FA/etc routine becoming event/event/FA/event/event/FA/etc must be part of that. But someone who completes all the quests in an event should still get to 220 and 8 artifacts, even without winning currency, as long as they do not choose the worst chests. For example, my Beta city I finished at 264 and I won back 1150 currency from the chests. Take away all of that and I would still have gotten at least 220 and would only need one artifact from the next FA to max the Twilight. This change only hurts those who are too casual or too indifferent or too new to understand the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.