• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Being able to see all possible random prizes in buildings is coming on Thursday!

Screenshot (98).png

StarLoad

So the only real good thing I see is the "Savoury Bites" bldg prize. The Clarity spell and Spectral stone are possibly worth getting. At least for my city, the Evolving bldg has little value. Will need to see the list of all the daily bldgs to review.

Ed

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
281358649_10220986254346698_8262181376857262059_n.jpg

Values for a player in Chapter XII

281345558_10220988916533251_4945036727297895648_n.jpg

I do the Hoop calculations for those who are interested in math; there are other methods out there that might give different results.

Last edited:

Alram

Flippers just flip
How are the league's looking this time? That pet food building might drive the numbers higher than ever.

Last edited:

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Maybe they could change Enar to give petfood instead of shards.

If you are going to change something, change the most useless Wonder of them all, Thrones of High Men. Make it like other Wonders that provide one per week of an item, with an increase of one every 5 levels, so at level 30 it would give you 7 pet food, once per week. Then after collecting, you could at least have one for each day of the next week.

Moho

Chef
My cities are built in such a manner that I can easily both fight and cater successfully. I try to use everything with maximum efficiency and I do not lack either military boosters or pet food. There are about 100 pet foods in each of my three cities at the moment and I really wonder how it is possible that the game should be raining these things on me while other players seem to be going through a drought.

Status
Not open for further replies.