• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mykan

Oh Wise One
If you are going to change something, change the most useless Wonder of them all, Thrones of High Men. Make it like other Wonders that provide one per week of an item, with an increase of one every 5 levels, so at level 30 it would give you 7 pet food, once per week. Then after collecting, you could at least have one for each day of the next week.

The most useless wonder was suggested ;) and the most useless of its features too. Straight swap to pet food with 1 per week on lvl 1 isn't too bad. Thrones is very handy but not early on, in conjunction with monastery/sanc and watchtower it allows you to not need a single culture building(or minimal depending on build)

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
Okay, I'm going to raise an issue that has nothing to do with the current topic....

I don't like the LIMITS that have been imposed on donating to a non-neighbors Ancient Wonder. I was lucky enough to be in a 'hood with wonderful players who helped me beyond description with trades and with leveling up my AW's. I cannot return the favor now because of these limits and I DON'T LIKE IT!

When my world was moved in Khel, they took away my most active neighbors who were my trade partners and AW helpers. Then, after taking away my trade routes, they took away the other advantage of truly generous players and disallow my ability to get the runes that I need for the upper chapters.....

Oh and Enar's Embassy should give pet food because we can't store more than 10 rune shards AND the MA doesn't regularly give me the ability to use them.

And, since I'm on a rant... I want to be able to craft teleport spells since the Spire has been conSPIRing against me and not giving me many. .

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
Oh and one last addition to my rant... I want to be able to view the tournament and spire carry overs BEFORE and AFTER the events, not just during. As an archmage/player... we could then decide if we are going to use those points BEFORE we start .... I run my fellowship by consensus and this way we would ALL know what our bank was and whether we want to save it for a later date with enough time to actually consider it.

AND I want a fellowship perk that allows the fellowship to bank FA badges...

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Oh and one last addition to my rant... I want to be able to view the tournament and spire carry overs BEFORE and AFTER the events, not just during. As an archmage/player... we could then decide if we are going to use those points BEFORE we start .... I run my fellowship by consensus and this way we would ALL know what our bank was and whether we want to save it for a later date with enough time to actually consider it.

AND I want a fellowship perk that allows the fellowship to bank FA badges...
The good news is the Perks UI proposal passed, despite Tonga's best efforts to derail it. The bad news is who knows what the timeline looks like now from the dev's end. 6 months? A year? Two years?

mikeledo

I think an AW that makes teleport spells may be on the horizon since we have one for upgrades. Not being able to give away KP to my neighbors is the least of my concerns. I use the perk points whenever I can even if we don't need them. What you go over, you get back. It never hurts to pull the trigger.

Mykan

Oh Wise One
The good news is the Perks UI proposal passed, despite Tonga's best efforts to derail it. The bad news is who knows what the timeline looks like now from the dev's end. 6 months? A year? Two years?

took 2 years for the NH visits update and even longer for the notifications change (maybe 5 years for it). So don't hold your breath but good to know some good changes are at least getting further in the process.

Mirai

The new event started in Beta!
Full event information is available here in an easy-to-open format, in the process of being updated right now:
You are welcome to share this document with friends.

281398648_10220984090652607_5781139025754005606_n.jpg
Color me all confused: the Lucky Little Fin will be an Event that starts AFTER the Fellowship Adventure that starts this week, then?

Henroo

Oh Wise One
In the sales today I saw an offer to buy pet food for 315 diamonds each. I did not realize the game put THAT high a value on it. If Inno considers a single pet food as worth 315 diamonds, I doubt we would ever get a permanent building that would make it in any kind of useful quantity.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
In the sales today I saw an offer to buy pet food for 315 diamonds each. I did not realize the game put THAT high a value on it. If Inno considers a single pet food as worth 315 diamonds, I doubt we would ever get a permanent building that would make it in any kind of useful quantity.

Weird, my offer did not have pet food. It had six choices: Venar's I or II or III, mystical mana hut, the Tome for the Pilgrim' Manor set, and a 10-pack of potions of clarity.

The Unbeliever

So... according to some data mining "rumors" on beta, the next event after 'Lucky Little Fin' will come with an all-new mini game mechanic! :D:D:D

Since Elvenar & FoE basically borrow/re-imagine/re-skin their various game elements to suit their own game systems, odds are this all new mini game will likely be a variant of;
1. Fall Baking mini game
- basically, you have 5 different event currencies (ingredients) and you are given 3 different recipes to make, similar to the 3 rotating chests. The trick is to keep all your ingredients as closely balanced to each other as possible.

2. St. Paddy's Festival mini game
- a very, VERY hands-on, micro managing mini game. If you don't have lots of spare time, you'll hate this one!:p If you have the time to dedicate to it, then this mini game is a blast and you can really clean up on the grand prizes.
Uniquely in the FoE version, there are NO daily prizes! Instead, when you finish a festival town, you can choose to open 1-6 reward chests. The 1st chest is free, but the others will cost an increasing amount of event currency to open. If you open all 6, then you get a bonus artifact for evolving the main grand prize building. (or selection kit if the main prize is a set building)

3. Wildlife 'totally not Candy Crush' mini game
- Kinda like Candy Crush, but also with some Toon Blast bolted onto it... you pop matching coloured blocks with the aim to drop pawprints (the grand prize tokens) out the bottom of the game board.
Along the way, you earn reward chests by forming larger chains of matching coloured blocks. (5 min to form a chest). The more matching blocks in a chain, the better the reward chest becomes.
In the FoE version, you start with 25 turns each time you spend an event ticket to play the mini game, and can use event currency to buy 10 additional turns once you're out of moves. Event currency is also used to buy tools that will help manipulate the mini game.

Now granted, the data mining doesn't state (yet) what the new mini game will be, so apply salt to this as you see fit.
Just figured it might be fun to speculate a bit on what we might likely see coming to upcoming events!

Status
Not open for further replies.