• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
And just in time - here is the Gems spreadsheet version H. Folks I cannot stress this enough - please make a copy of this sheet for your own use. Please consider, that I am a known hoarder of game information; did you really want to give me your email? Thanks, and happy Adventures when it comes to live.
I'm confused by the spreadsheet. Why are the total points for all paths less than the sum of the three paths? For instance, on the first map at the bottom it says the points for yellow, blue and green are 1500 each, and the total for the whole map is 4300. I'm not understanding this; if I'm looking at the wrong columns it would be great if you could steer me to the right way of looking at it.

Myne

Oh Wise One
ohhhh okay thanks!
We will be having a FA. Beta already had it before the holidays. There was a delay in Beta between the end of the FA and the start of the Alchemy event because Inno does not want to start something during the holidays.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
@Darielle
Because the total for each path includes the badges/points for the start flag. This is important for small/young FS's who are working on one path to the flag per stage. If you're doing all 3 paths, you'll only need the badges/get the points once per stage. It's explained at the bottom right of the sheet:

*NOTE: Values for ALL are lower than the sum of all paths for badges used in the opening waypoint which only needs to be completed once.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Yes thank you Sami, I've already fielded this question in mail directed to me. I also would like to thank the young lady who emailed me a request for access to the Spreadsheet. I will be regifting all such information to the Shenanigan elves, methinks.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
. I also would like to thank the young lady who emailed me a request for access to the Spreadsheet.
  1. Open the google doc.
  2. Click Share.
  3. Change the link settings to "Anyone with the link"
  4. Copy the link and paste it wherever you are sharing it.
  5. Edit the end of the link by replacing the word "edit" and everything after it with "copy"
Solves the "can I edit?" issue I think

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
@Darielle
Because the total for each path includes the badges/points for the start flag. This is important for small/young FS's who are working on one path to the flag per stage. If you're doing all 3 paths, you'll only need the badges/get the points once per stage. It's explained at the bottom right of the sheet:

*NOTE: Values for ALL are lower than the sum of all paths for badges used in the opening waypoint which only needs to be completed once.
Ah ... thanks!

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
  1. Open the google doc.
  2. Click Share.
  3. Change the link settings to "Anyone with the link"
  4. Copy the link and paste it wherever you are sharing it.
  5. Edit the end of the link by replacing the word "edit" and everything after it with "copy"
Solves the "can I edit?" issue I think
Yeah but, I don't want them editing  my spreadsheet I want them editing their own.
Since the Shenanigan Elves have agreed to assist, I will be sharing all gratuitous spam mail addresses with them.
I should point out, the decision regarding the Gems SS was made a few years back, after a group debate. We think it's quite reasonable to expect folks to follow the instructions both where the links are posted and on the SS's loading page, just saying.

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
So where there any changes to the FA in beta? I remember reading a post about them wanting to change badges like brewers; how many it takes to make as well as how many are on the map and things like that. But not sure if it was implemented yet.

StarLoad

So where there any changes to the FA in beta? I remember reading a post about them wanting to change badges like brewers; how many it takes to make as well as how many are on the map and things like that. But not sure if it was implemented yet.
Changes announced, yes. Changes implemented, yes. But they were not the same and only when it goes live will we know which version of the changes will appear.

Ed

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
The following text if copied and pasted into an Elvenar message to your group should give a mostly readable list of badge requirements for the FA

All.....Orng....Blue....Grn......Badge
335.....134.....068.....133.....Dwarven Brewery
151.....045.....055.....055.....Carpenters Guild
157.....032.....071.....054.....Farmers Delight
272.....032.....160.....080.....Blacksmith Guild
151.....044.....055.....056.....Golden Bracelet
234.....048.....106.....080.....Diamond Necklace
181.....021.....106.....054.....Elegant Statue
227.....067.....082.....082.....Witch Hat
268.....056.....123.....093.....Druid Staff
307.....128.....072.....107.....Wonder Society
332.....154.....066.....112.....Elvarian Guard
397.....184.....082.....135.....Sack of Coins
225.....091.....056.....082.....Arcane Residue
354.....148.....082.....124.....Elemental Marbles
167.....086.....027.....054.....Enchanted Tiara
250.....129.....041.....080.....Ghost in a Bottle

Esthetic alternative:

All....|..Orng|..Blue.|..Grn..|...Badge
335..|..134..|..068..|..133..|..Dwarven Brewery
151..|..045..|..055..|..055..|..Carpenters Guild
157..|..032..|..071..|..054..|..Farmers Delight
272..|..032..|..160..|..080..|..Blacksmith Guild
151..|..044..|..055..|..056..|..Golden Bracelet
234..|..048..|..106..|..080..|..Diamond Necklace
181..|..021..|..106..|..054..|..Elegant Statue
227..|..067..|..082..|..082..|..Witch Hat
268..|..056..|..123..|..093..|..Druid Staff
307..|..128..|..072..|..107..|..Wonder Society
332..|..154..|..066..|..112..|..Elvarian Guard
397..|..184..|..082..|..135..|..Sack of Coins
225..|..091..|..056..|..082..|..Arcane Residue
354..|..148..|..082..|..124..|..Elemental Marbles
167..|..086..|..027..|..054..|..Enchanted Tiara
250..|..129..|..041..|..080..|..Ghost in a Bottle

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
The following text if copied and pasted into an Elvenar message to your group should give a mostly readable list of badge requirements for the FA
thank you for that. I gotta start preparing and running the numbers for the next FA for my fs. Needed a starting point on that since i wasnt sure if they had been all changed or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.