• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
They didn't need to break for a commercial So, they knew how to do it in the then and I don't think that's a forgotten tech, like flying to the moon or building pyramids seems to be.
When the networks controlled everything, they had more freedom. With cable and licensing to non-affiliates making the larger part of the revenue now, those end-players require the ability to substitute local and relevant ads for their benefit. With embedded advertising, they either have to cut content or forgo the income.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Right. Tiptoes in to the Advert debate, to mention the Adventures rewards. Sorry I haven't posted this earlier, and now, I kind of forget where we were.
FA is version G, I have seen all three maps, and so far they exactly match my records. My FS has not yet moved on to the pit, but I will of course collect that information when I have it. As always, I am working on the Spreadsheet and the tables in my Guide, will have that updated soon.
Bracelet and Coin badges appear to have been adjusted again, may crowd source a list; they're not as high as they've been, nor as low as the lowest value for map G, either.

Here are the rewards:
Map 1 - 1 x 15 KP AW instant, 1 Carting Library, 10 x 10 minute time instants
Map 2 - 2 x 20 KP AW instant, Juul's Kitchen Artifact, 15 x 30 minute time instants
Map 3 - 1 Ferris Wheel Galore, 1 Tome of the Phoenixes, 25 x 45 minute time instants

Moho

Chef
The event main building:

i01.jpg

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Has anyone mentioned that Spire is MIA today? We've not seen it all, the icon is missing and the Spire didn't open. DeadEye Jerry has offered to forward this when the office opens, but it appears that Germany has a holiday on Monday.
Read here.

Regnad

We are seeing offers to view Ads today. It's a movie reel icon, in the city litter drop spots. It offers us to view an Advert, for a cheesy random reward.
SMH
Just what we need. Another icon on an already congested screen and of no benefit to the player. This is an act of greed, pure and simple. There are better ways to monetize things if they aren’t making enough to support the game with their current business model. I play regularly and purchase my fair share of diamonds to support a game that I expect to be add free. I won’t support this incursion to my time and space. There are too many other options for wasting time.

Huor

I read through the beta thread about the new event. needless to say, I'm not feeling the love. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.